Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't see myself with another person in my life. I'm just too socially inept and most folks don't have the time or patience to deal with my ineptness. I admit I do post casually on craigslist, with a few paragraphs of me being blunt, honest, and forward, it temds to act like a large filter for most people.

I've basically settled on the fact I'll live alone, be alone, and die alone.

But I guess that's okay. People can be happy for me. Plus I suppose to be fair I don't think sex is appealing and I think I'm asexual. Too many factors come into play and I'm just not exactly the best at satisfying someone. No stamina and performance anxiety, yay.

Oh well. At least women are being phased out with VR headsets and the like.

Woohoo......

10+ Year Old Account
    No there's nothing wrong with it.
    No one cares/ or even judges if someones a virgin unless they're some pitiful human who hates themselves for some reason, or it's important when it comes to relationships.

I have many friends who're virgins. They're Aus-Asians, who prefer study and succeeding than focusing on relationships now, and there is nothing wrong with that.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If you are a virgin by choice, i would assume you are probably Asexual, as if you are attracted to a gender it's only natural to want to have sexual relations with that gender.
    What if we're really ugly but don't want to have sex with people of the same attractiveness? jacking off to hot girl > sex with ugly one.

Or something like that. I wasn't here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    There's no real benefit with it, you're missing out.
    Well there is one, you won't get any venereal diseases, but with modern means of protection the difference between having protected sex and not having sex is very small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Though, I'm still young and I haven't had the opportunity to partake in the act. All of my attempts with women have failed horribly, mostly by being stood up on a date. The farthest I've gone is a nice make-out with someone I found attractive for about a minute, other than that I have no experience. I do try, I'll be honest, I talk to a lot of female friends but I can never; A: Figure out if they're attracted to me, B: Have the balls to ask them out, C: To put insult to injury, the only one I did ask out ended up standing me up for my best friend. So that left a slight scar on me, but, hopefully my efforts prevail soon.

Just don't be afraid, the worst they can do is say no, which is better then never having an answer.
    Haha, or they say yes... Get you excited, then don't show up and don't talk to you again after getting with your best friend. That also can happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than being a virgin without making that choice.

Well look at it this way, what are the odds that is going to happen again? You got your terrible experience out of the way, now on to some bow chicka wow wow.
    True, but still, not the best for first impressions of the world... Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a personal choice, so do what you want.

I just feel you are really missing out because sex is amazing when done properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    If it's by choice? Absolutely no problem whatsoever. Even if it's not by choice (ie. you want to have sex but it's just not happened for you yet) it's not really anyone else's concern but yours - your sex life (or lack thereof) shouldn't be anyone else's business but yours.

It shouldn't anyway, though inevitably you will encounter others who think differently, i.e. they'll think less of you for being a virgin even if you consciously chose to remain one. Such people are not to be worried about - they're morons.

Though many hype it up to be this huge thing (mostly teenagers and sadly, some younger and even older adults too even) not a huge amount changes. When I lost mine yeah, it was good, and it was an enjoyable experience but did anything really change deep down? Nope. Still living my life in the same way, albeit with a little more confidence in such endeavours.

TLDR - it's not a big deal, so don't worry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LokoKun View Post
    True, but still, not the best for first impressions of the world... Haha
    Meh, I've had a ton of shit luck too - it's comparitively rare for people to just waltz into a perfect little sexual relationship first-time with zero bad experiences. Most people have to end up sifting through the bad ones 'til they find the good.

A similar situation to yourself happened to me. I had been seeing this girl for a couple of months or so and all was (apparently) going good...then I discovered she'd gone off and shagged one of my best friends behind my back, but continued seeing me. I only found out when he told me. After that I promptly broke off all contact with her and we haven't had anything more than passing conversations at parties and such ever since.

It happens. You just move on and realise that just because you had some small something with someone doesn't mean it's gonna work out; that they're good for you. Unfortunately it often takes these...upsetting turns to make you realise it. But their lessons stick with you longer for it, however bad it may be at the time.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    If your a virgin by choice, that's fine.

You're just missing out on one of the greatest thrills of life. I'd consider it a pointless choice by this point since protective care and prescreening are commonly available now.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    And FYI guys Dragonheart is accepting all virgin applications to join her harem.

There's only a slight chance of death

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    2000+ and counting dawg.
    You might want to shoot for a little bit less exaggeration if you want to be believable.

People that brag about how many people they've had sex with are almost universally those getting the least amount of sex. Only someone with insecurities would do that.

its fun but the feeling of pleasure/excitement doesnt last very long past the sex...

keep being a virgin and use your time productively.. you arent missing on anything that 5minutes of [insert site here] cant fix.

and no.. nothing wrong with being one by choice... only time you will hear someone make fun of you is if you start making your preferences public like those that shan't be named.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    You might want to shoot for a little bit less exaggeration if you want to be believable.

People that brag about how many people they've had sex with are almost universally those getting the least amount of sex. Only someone with insecurities would do that.
    Well using the rule of 3s (for guys) that's still 666+.
    Bad decisions make good stories.

SMITE, free to play MOBA!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    And FYI guys Dragonheart is accepting all virgin applications to join her harem.

There's only a slight chance of death
    Someone has read my DK's MRP...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    People who stay virgin can class change to wizard once they reach 30, nothing wrong with that in my books.

Deleted
    your choice, And it's none of anyone's business if you have sex or not.
    Anyone laughing at you for remaining celibate for any reason needs to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    This could be said about literally anything.
    Literally anything.

Have fun never driving a car again. Everyone gets in an accident sometime! Quite the gambit for convenient transportation.
    No it can't.

Herpes is for life. Are you trying to say that everyone gets into an accident that permanently puts them in a position to get into an accident with everyone on the road with them for the rest of their lives? I should start driving around with a condom wrapped around my car.