Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't know about you, but I can smell virgin from a mile away.
    What does a weeb actually smell like? Never been too close to one.
    Bad decisions make good stories.

SMITE, free to play MOBA!

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Good on both of you, but you can't deny that not simply having sex at all basically eliminates all chance of it happening.

Say what you will about abstinence, if you actually go through with it will work up until you start boning things.
    It does, but that's a stupid way of safety. You learned that through abstinence-only sexual education that is taught in much of the US. If you receive real sexual education, it's far more informational and far more fun.

That said: There's nothing wrong with it at all. But don't shove it in people's faces. It's your life choice, it doesn't make you better than anyone or worse than anyone.

Off-topic: Why do you start so many threads? This is like #18 this month lol.

Deleted
    I don't know about you, but I can smell virgin from a mile away.
    Oh shi-

I mean.

Keep cool everyone.

Not like she can pick us out individually here online can she!

Well, I mean, it seems like some new trend is popping up every month. Pan sexuals now asexuals... fuck.
    Asexuality was considered a mental illness back in the day, just like homosexuality was. Now its becoming more and more accepted as an actual sexual orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    Asexuality was considered a mental illness back in the day, just like homosexuality was. Now its becoming more and more accepted as an actual sexual orientation.
    It never had the same social stigma, however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    There's no real benefit with it, you're missing out.
    On STDs?

/10chars

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    It does, but that's a stupid way of safety. You learned that through abstinence-only sexual education that is taught in much of the US. If you receive real sexual education, it's far more informational and far more fun.

That said: There's nothing wrong with it at all. But don't shove it in people's faces. It's your life choice, it doesn't make you better than anyone or worse than anyone.

Off-topic: Why do you start so many threads? This is like #18 this month lol.
    I'm not talking about abstinence education. There's nothing to educate someone about abstinence... just don't bone anything, it's really that simple. But it takes a special type of person to go against their nature so we should be teaching people proper sex ed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    In all seriousness though, there is nothing wrong with it, but you will probably have a hard time impressing someone sexually active later in life.
    well as long as you aren't a one pump chump and you have the right mindset it really doesn't matter.

but if you're doing what you want with your life who really cares what anyone else thinks?

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of irrational fear of STD's in this thread. It's surprisingly easy to have sex and not get STD's. Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

No of course there is nothing wrong with it, its perfectly fine.

But, your missing out on the of the experiences that makes being a human wonderful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    A lot of irrational fear of STD's in this thread. It's surprisingly easy to have sex and not get STD's. Just sayin'
    It only takes one before you end up part of the problem. I'm sure sex is great and all, but it's a gambit nonetheless with health and financial ramifications if something go awry in exchange for a four second orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    No, you aren't missing out on much anyway or a least not as much as these people would lead you to believe.
    this exactly.

my hands can do everything a partner can except cuddle me. you ain't missing out and there's nothing wrong at all with it.

Deleted
    Tread carefully....
    Would have thought a cougar like yourself would like a bit of malleable man-flesh.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    After reading the first two pages of this thread, OP, I can suggest it's better to be a virgin than to have sex once and exuberantly yell about how great it is to strangers on the internet every available opportunity for the next decade. Come on, people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    It only takes one before you end up part of the problem. I'm sure sex is great and all, but it's a gambit nonetheless with health and financial ramifications if something go awry in exchange for a four second orgasm.
    This could be said about literally anything.
    Literally anything.

Have fun never driving a car again. Everyone gets in an accident sometime! Quite the gambit for convenient transportation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Nawdle View Post
    After reading the first two pages of this thread, OP, I can suggest it's better to be a virgin than to have sex once and exuberantly yell about how great it is to strangers on the internet every available opportunity for the next decade. Come on, people.
    also this... this is actually quite pathetic, while being a virgin isn't ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    This could be said about literally anything.
    Literally anything.

Have fun never driving a car again. Everyone gets in an accident sometime! Quite the gambit for convenient transportation.
    Yeah, you're right.

I admit I'm a bit biased because I get a bit too hyperfocused on ending up being the one paying child support money.

But there's worse things than paying most of your paycheck to some shrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    No, you aren't missing out on much anyway or a least not as much as these people would lead you to believe.
    This kind of thinking makes me very sad. It just proves how people are more and more disconnected with others, and how sex turned into fu*king that you can live without. To the OP, you should strive to fall in love, to have a connection with somebody who will fill your heart completely and then you will make love and experience something unique that cannot be compared to anything else. And that is what you are missing. So, missing it by choice only proves that you haven't really experienced that kind of connection and that you like everybody else are classifying it as a social status rather as an extension and upgrade of your inner being.

Quote Originally Posted by Nawdle View Post
    That was the best 30 seconds of their lives, they just want someone else to feel the same way!
    Seriously, nothing wrong with it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Asexuality is a sexual orientation (finding no sex to be sexually attractive), not a sexual dysfunction. Asexuals have a sex drive, they just don't want to fuck a man or woman.
    Depends how you define asexuality. It tends to be an umbrella term for a lot of different behaviors.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>