Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Yours best dream team of followers in garrnison

Hi! I wondered if it is exposed to dream team of followers. Can i get from u any list of best followers in the game that i shoud have in my garrnison

From my experience this expansion...I have not focused on my followers at all. I do the inn every week for scavengers/epic mounts/treasure hunter traits, but other than that I have not tried to stack racials or anything like that. I have a 100% completion for all the various highmaul/brf and high quality missions. I haven't done anything special. Certainly you can try to use the inn strategically to stack racials and all that jazz, but it really isn't necessary. I haven't even bothered with like the Leeroy follower or a large number of the quest ones. So really...your dream team is whatever your first 25 followers are, plus the trait you get from the inn every week, and minus the follower you drop that doesn't have anything useful, like a profession bonus that isn't used.

Paladins. Get 25 paladins like me.

Deleted
    i got 3x gold - and they done HM mission last week with 90 % = 4k gold gg.

Deleted
    ilvl 675 Harrison Jones would probably be a good place to start. +1 if you can reroll him with Treasure Hunter trait.

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    ilvl 675 Harrison Jones would probably be a good place to start. +1 if you can reroll him with Treasure Hunter trait.
    Harrison comes with Treasure Hunter by default.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    Harrison comes with Treasure Hunter by default.
    Oh damn, I hadn't noticed that.

Mix of garonas and harrisons, garona for 1 follower missions, harrisons for the rest

Deleted
    13 treasure hunters
    7 scavengers
    3 epic mount
    1 profession follower
    1 slot to upgrade a weekly treasure hunter from inn and hope for a better combo than the ones I got already (like TH + epic mount)

Obviously harrison and garona in there somewhere.

Deleted
    My dreamteam for missions has 5x racial bonus and 2x epic mount atm. need to reroll garona a few times to fit her in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Emzet View Post
    Hi! I wondered if it is exposed to dream team of followers. Can i get from u any list of best followers in the game that i shoud have in my garrnison
    Sure. Any with Epic Mount + Burst of Power, a decent helping of Treasure Hunters and Scavengers, and fill in the rest of the slots with racial preferences, most preferably Ally of Argus and Humanist (also some Child of the Moon) for Alliance players (input Horde equivalent; idk which you have most plentiful).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    13 treasure hunters
    7 scavengers
    3 epic mount
    1 profession follower
    1 slot to upgrade a weekly treasure hunter from inn and hope for a better combo than the ones I got already (like TH + epic mount)

Obviously harrison and garona in there somewhere.
    Holy crap, you so do not need that many THs and Scavengers. Reroll some of those abilities!

I have FOUR THs and their 8 counters are all different, countering 8/9 of the counters in the game
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

25 Leeroys obviously, traits don't matter

"It wasn't my fault"
    "We're pals for life!"

Every time you try walking around your garrison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Holy crap, you so do not need that many THs and Scavengers. Reroll some of those abilities!

I have FOUR THs and their 8 counters are all different, countering 8/9 of the counters in the game
    You seem to have that special type of garrison that never gives multiple gold missions that require same counter. Not all of us are that lucky. /straightface
    No really, I have no clue how you come up with this comment. =/ Gold missions pop up all the time and in large quantities. Covering all at same time is amazing. Garrison resources you can get away with less since they seem more rare.
    Also, reroll to... what exactly? Nothing useful apart from gold/GR (to convert to gold) on alts once you can counter every raid mission. Epic mounts are a bit wasted 'cause I only have chance to play before night during certain weekends, so meh. Sometimes convenient, but apart from that I see nothing of real use. I am 100% sure though that I'd be leaving a lot of potential gold hanging with just 4 or 5 treasure hunters.

No really, I have no clue how you come up with this comment. =/ Gold missions pop up all the time and in large quantities. Covering all at same time is amazing. Garrison resources you can get away with less since they seem more rare.
    Depends on if you have an level 3 Inn or not?

Edit: Why do you want harrisons is all the mentor does is copy the lvl and equip lvl onto the rest, since all will be 675 the mentor trait becomes useless, master assasin is just a mission succes rate bonus= garona spam> all

25 Garonas it is then, all of them having draenei bonus (alliance)/orc bonus (horde)
    1 (1st profession)
    1 (2nd profession)
    1 Miner
    1 Herbalist
    1 Skinner (incase barn becomes worth building again in a future patch)

If either of your professions is gathering, replace the profession-roll on 1 and or 2 with alch/jc daylie quests for both pots and gold

remaining 20

5 THs
    5 Scavengers
    10 Epic mounts

So much obsessing over treasure hunters. Did gold suddenly become scarce or what?

If you could get a good Blook, you can use Ogre Buddy to form a 3 man dream team pretty easily

You seem to have that special type of garrison that never gives multiple gold missions that require same counter. Not all of us are that lucky. /straightface
    Most of which have 24+ hours to do, and none of them are longer than 8 hours. Why do they all have to be done simultaneously?

See the comment above. Why the rush to get them all done simultaneously?

Also, reroll to... what exactly? Nothing useful apart from gold/GR (to convert to gold) on alts once you can counter every raid mission.
    Now you're talking about alts all of a sudden? Alright.

Could always try to get something better than just TH or Scavenger, which seems to be the majority of mine. They have 2 shit traits and just TH or Scavenger. Also, having Garona as a TH or Scavenger just makes everything a lot easier. You could also get some combos rolling like BoP+EM or racial traits because those 4+ counter, 2 follower missions are very hard to have ALL at 100% with one team of 25.

Epic mounts are a bit wasted 'cause I only have chance to play before night during certain weekends, so meh.
    Alright so in YOUR specific case where you HAVE to get them all done at a certain time, OBVIOUSLY doesn't pertain to people who can log on at least daily if not a few times a day. You should probably specify that next time instead of instantly following with rudeness.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Most of which have 24+ hours to do, and none of them are longer than 8 hours. Why do they all have to be done simultaneously?

See the comment above. Why the rush to get them all done simultaneously?
    Keeping them "for later" just means they'll pile up more and more.

Now you're talking about alts all of a sudden? Alright.
    Alts and main. No clue why I even mentioned alts. Probably cause I got 11 of them.

Could always try to get something better than just TH or Scavenger, which seems to be the majority of mine. They have 2 shit traits and just TH or Scavenger. Also, having Garona as a TH or Scavenger just makes everything a lot easier. You could also get some combos rolling like BoP+EM or racial traits because those 4+ counter, 2 follower missions are very hard to have ALL at 100% with one team of 25.
    There's 7 ilvl 675 missions. 2 of them are apexis crystals so useless. 1 of them is rerolling token, but the is listed as rare and I've only gotten it once out of 12 lvl 100 chars. 2 of them are primal spirit x30 which is about 150g worth on my realm, so no clue why I'd massively try minmax that if I can just stack more treasure hunters and do those primal spirit missions 75%+ pretty much by default. I mean, in the assumption I just have 75% on that mission, I lose 37.5g in the long run in value every time I do one of them. Which equals 1 low level gold mission with a treasure hunter that may dissapear if I'd follow your advise.
    The other 2 ilvl 675 missions are 150g which is nice and I may check to 100% them with 2 treasure hunters, but again, no need to NOT have treasure hunters for this. Not like it's a high priority to do those 2 specifically at 100%. Having 75%+ on them is trivial, 75% with double treasure hunter as well if you mass stack them like me and would be more return than 100% without treasure hunter anyway. Don't know how often those pop tbh, haven't kept track.

Alright so in YOUR specific case where you HAVE to get them all done at a certain time, OBVIOUSLY doesn't pertain to people who can log on at least daily if not a few times a day. You should probably specify that next time instead of instantly following with rudeness.
    Maybe my sentence was worded wrong/weird. I can log each day no problem, but only at night usually. And in weekends possibly more time. Which I assume is the majority of people due to work/school. So yeah, if I log monday and see 5 gold missions but can only do 2-3, then I'll see 6 the next day, and possibly some will be gone eventually because there's quite some 24hour ones. Obviously everyone has different play times but I'm fairly sure just logging a bit at night during weekdays is far from exception.
    Also why would I need to specify? OP asked for dream team, I replied, you were the one saying I was doing it wrong because "assumption that everyone plays the same as I do".

Quote Originally Posted by Siph View Post
    So much obsessing over treasure hunters. Did gold suddenly become scarce or what?
    No, but there is barely any use for the garrison missons after a certain point, so the gold missions are almost free gold.