Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I dont like it at all actually. But thats because i dont like EQ for what it is. Which is that it requires mobs to stand still. Rather remove it and make LM baseline and hit all targets, like starfall-ish

New EQ has also made 2 target figths worse and less fun.

Im abit annoyed with the fact that the instant EQ we get from our CL can come from multistrike as well. So if i play with echo and do a
    CL -> EQ -> CL -> EQ the second CL wasnt needed to buff the second EQ

Looks really awesome except for that screen shake thing. I hardly DPS these days and I've barely managed to scrap together a ENH set so haven't actually tried it.
    Hi Sephurik

So just a noobish question, with Echo if I Chain Lightning-EQ-Chain Lightning-EQ repeat when CD is off with packs of mobs the two EQs stack, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzo View Post
    So just a noobish question, with Echo if I Chain Lightning-EQ-Chain Lightning-EQ repeat when CD is off with packs of mobs the two EQs stack, correct?
    Idd a noobish question and idd they stack.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it. I run Elemental Mastery instead of Echo, but I seriously love the instant EQ, especially on 3 targets. Maidens get destroyed by it and it boosted DPS by so much. It was a well-needed change and this shows, at least to me, that Celestalon has absolutely no idea what he was talking about in WoD Beta.

Btw, how did you pull 100k+ on maidens? Is that over the whole fight or burst?
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh you poor fools.

This is a Shaman spell you are talking about. Are you new to the class? If it makes people want to play a spec other than Resto? Of course it will get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Oh you poor fools.

This is a Shaman spell you are talking about. Are you new to the class? If it makes people want to play a spec other than Resto? Of course it will get nerfed.
    Nah. They've been trying fit it in since they made it. And people have hated it. They aren't going to nerf it once people love using it. Let's put the conspiracy theory aside for a sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hots View Post
    I dont like it at all actually. But thats because i dont like EQ for what it is. Which is that it requires mobs to stand still. Rather remove it and make LM baseline and hit all targets, like starfall-ish

New EQ has also made 2 target figths worse and less fun.

Im abit annoyed with the fact that the instant EQ we get from our CL can come from multistrike as well. So if i play with echo and do a
    CL -> EQ -> CL -> EQ the second CL wasnt needed to buff the second EQ
    You still need 3 separate targets for it to proc. I don't cast chain lightning on 2 targets. And if there are more than 3 targets it's going to hit those three targets anyway. And you're going to have the cd on EQ if you didn't use EoE. So it really makes no difference. You're going to get the instant EQ. But with EoE you get an extra charge.