Poll: salvage yard still worthy?

Deleted

your opinion please

with the recent changes to salvage yard, is it still worthy a small plot slot? (I have two for my profs and I would love to have storehouse back to easy access the bank without always going back to a city)

cheers.

Deleted
    I don't see why you wouldn't want a Salvage Yard anymore. The change was more of a buff than a nerf, the armor and weapon sets were mostly useless after a couple of weeks into the expansion and now you don't risk getting those anymore, instead only useful upgrade tokens.

The only "nerf" was reducing the amount of gold you would get from vendoring items, since now you get less, which should not be the reason you have a salvage yard in the first place, at least imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beNN View Post
    The only "nerf" was reducing the amount of gold you would get from vendoring items, since now you get less, which should not be the reason you have a salvage yard in the first place, at least imo.
    You're doing it wrong. That really is the main reason me and a lot of other people do have it. If you're spamming missions for gold/GR anyway this is really easy gold added. Even on my hunter who has full team of 675 followers, I still keep it. I don't see how a different small plot (of which you don't have profession) could give you more gold if you do missions on a regular base. Especially since it's plain gold income, no hassle for AH (apart from 665s if you're lucky) and a bunch of mats as well.

@OP: still worth it if you ask me. Nerf is barely noticeable wrt making gold from it and I do it on 11 chars. Even more so worth it if you don't have full set of 675 yet.

Its a small plot, so yeah.
    Net income beats convenience like storage any day of the week.

Yeah... I've had around 25/30k worth of transmog stock in since reset day with it. Still never had a WoD boe from it, and I did save up around 50 crates (not a lot, should had spammed
    missions a lot more before 6.1) but the fact remains it's great money maker for something your doing anyway.

Think of it like being paid to shit.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel