Need a Little Enhancement help going to lose my raid slot to a better parsing class

If i could get the shamans to help me out with this i am having a problem keeping us with out raid numbers and i am starting to get sat for fights like blackhand. Was wondering if anyone has the time to help me out or look over my logs to help me out. I also play with anywhere from 100-250 ping in-game which i know can affect my total number of abilities per minute.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/8RqP2rknm3wZFhYX
    Here is my last tuesdays logs, at which point i was sat for thursday mythic beast master and oregorger kills(first for the guild). All i want to know is if it meas the player or "class balance" that blizzard says we have to all the other classes, which is the problem?

Help
    Thedöctor

Well if you were sat based on that Tuesday's (Feb 24) performance, you can tell your guild that Fire Nova was broken until Wednesday morning. It's cooldown wasn't resetting properly and trying to use it caused it to bug out. And on a fight like Beastmaster, Nova is pretty much all we do.

You're not on top of your rotation, clean it up. When you have 4 stacks of maelstrom it becomes your highest priority so you're not wasting stacks. Don't cast 2-4 spells when you have 5 stacks.

Deleted
    Fire Nova, Stormstrike and Lava Lash are bugged because of Echo of the Elements right now, you should let your guild know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor-TH View Post
    If i could get the shamans to help me out with this i am having a problem keeping us with out raid numbers and i am starting to get sat for fights like blackhand. Was wondering if anyone has the time to help me out or look over my logs to help me out. I also play with anywhere from 100-250 ping in-game which i know can affect my total number of abilities per minute.
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/8RqP2rknm3wZFhYX
    Here is my last tuesdays logs, at which point i was sat for thursday mythic beast master and oregorger kills(first for the guild). All i want to know is if it meas the player or "class balance" that blizzard says we have to all the other classes, which is the problem?

Help
    Thedöctor
    As someone said, you need to clean up your rotation and priorities. You're favoring your AoE on certain fights to the point of almost forgetting about FS. And it isn't the class. Duality who are 8/10M have brought their Enh Shaman to all of their kills. People need to get out of this "I'm being sat because my class is bad" mentality. Because it does not matter. To the people who are in the race, maybe. But for guilds like your and average guilds, it doesn't matter. Improvement in play will be sufficient.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

is that all you can see is the 5 stacks of MS and the FS dot. B/c those are easily fixed. IS there anything else you can see that i am missing or forgeting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor-TH View Post
    is that all you can see is the 5 stacks of MS and the FS dot. B/c those are easily fixed. IS there anything else you can see that i am missing or forgeting?
    If you're missing things that are easily fixed, then that is a problem. What else are you looking for?
    Last edited by Seezer; 2015-03-01 at 08:22 PM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Well i am looking to make my single target stronger it seems like on fights like hans and fran i can barely make it over 30k or like gruul i am around 35K

Looking at your guild's logs, your percentiles are pretty solid, and your in-bracket rank percentiles too. Single target and 2-3 target cleave is just where Enhancement flops.

Looking at your Hans&Franz from Tueday the 24th, 97% overall and 38k. That seems more than respectable.