Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Mah condishuns! Healthy food is so expensive! I don't have 14 hours a day to spend in the gym, shitlord! Genetics! Slow metabolism!
    "and I barely eat any calories in a day and I still gain weight!!" as she shovels down an 800 calorie burger.

Oops - backwards writing, I'm a 28-32. My bad.
    Ahh, you crushd my dreams. I'm still looking for some 30 in length. Have enough of folding the end of the pants at the legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just imagine this video reversed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uLoGnJLmhQ

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveTroll View Post
    "and I barely eat any calories in a day and I still gain weight!!" as she shovels down an 800 calorie burger.
    It's the Diet Coke she drinks that allows her to eat whatever she wants for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What's weird is a size 38 isn't always a size 38. It's like the definition of 38 inches varies from place to place, which makes no sense.
    Yeah, it's bizarre. I don't know if it's how stuff sits or if the size is literally different. I find that the designer brands tend to be closer to reality.

Because the society nowadays is going crazy with tolerance and political correctness when it concerns females.

I'm only a shade over 5'8 and still have issues with this. Turns out 28-32 is not a common size in our obese-leaning society.
    I need a 30 waist and a 36 inseam. Good luck with that. I pretty much have to go with designer brands, or get my shit tailored. Expensive. I can sympathize with have the opposite problem.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? Being fat is way more acceptable as a guy than a girl. Girls are supposed to be beautiful according to everybody. Guys can look as ugly as they want without anyone batting a fucking eye.

I've always noticed fat chicks being especially aggressive towards guys way out of their league at bars and if the guy doesn't acknowledge her in a respectful way he's an asshole, whereas if a fat guy did the same to a girl he would immediately be reprimanded. Kind of fits with the fat==ashamed for guys because a shamed person doesn't deserve.. whatever they want. Fits with the girls being accepted because they have "reasons" they are fat (reasons in quotes because the reasons aren't reasons), like a handicapped person, you wouldn't legitimately and hatefully poke fun at a person without a leg for completing a race at a slower pace, just so, you can't shame a fat girl for her fatness because it is beyond her control
    There's also nothing stopping Blizzard from resurrecting both Arthas and Archimonde and turning them into super saiyans so that they can fuse and fight Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by jetron View Post
    It's the Diet Coke she drinks that allows her to eat whatever she wants for the rest of the day.
    Ah yes, diet Coke, the negative 1000 calorie drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I feel your pain all too well :c You'd think skinny fit chinos/skinny jeans would remedy this but they don't, pretty sure it's a scam orchestrated by tailors.

OT: This seems reversed to me, more often than not a fat guy will be described as "solid" or "built like a brick shithouse"
    They want everyone to be tall! Too bad we can't decide that.
    I have one pair that is 30 in length, however they're extremely uncomfortable. And you only find them in black. Which sux.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    Are you serious? Being fat is way more acceptable as a guy than a girl. Girls are supposed to be beautiful according to everybody. Guys can look as ugly as they want without anyone batting a fucking eye.
    In my experience ugly or fat women tend to be ignored by everyone, and fat men are often ridiculed.

But YMMV obviously as this is anecdotal.

Well, it depends where you draw the line of "fat". Morbidly obese is looked down on for anyone regardless of gender.

As far as gender goes though, "healthy" body fat percentage is naturally higher for women then men, so it stands to reason that being slightly fat is less outlandish for a woman than a man. "Average" body fat % for a woman is 25-31%. For a man it's 18-24%.

As for all that stuff about clothes, women buy clothes a bit more often then men. That's part of the reason a wider variety is available.

Deleted
    From my experience it isn't that men get more shit for being fat, it's that there's a bigger divide between the opinions on fat women. Men aren't shamed as much for being fat but nor is there as big a push to find fat men attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    I'm not sure what rock you live under.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I need a 30 waist and a 36 inseam. Good luck with that. I pretty much have to go with designer brands, or get my shit tailored. Expensive. I can sympathize with have the opposite problem.
    I do not sympathize with the opposite problem (assuming that you're referring to people so fat that even our fat clothing industry isn't ample enough for them). Then again, I'm a shitlord that thinks obesity is a massive character failing, and I'm pretty repulsed by it, so my general empathy might be off there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an idea....
    Stop acting like a health nazi, and care for yourself, instead of worrying about others. The latter makes you a first class asshole...
    And it's incredibly immature and stupid.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Fat men most of the time either do not care about being fat or they choose not to complain about it or blame other factors. Call a man fat and he knows why he is fat, call a woman fat and you will get an earful of excuses and abuse.
    Basically all this. " it's in my genes my mom was fat toooooo". Especially here in Merica' fatties love to blame their size on everything except the fact they eat a lot of the wrong foods and never get off their lazy ass. Can't go for a mile or two walk a day but you can sit there watching snookie and jwow stuffing your face for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    From my experience it isn't that men get more shit for being fat, it's that there's a bigger divide between the opinions on fat women. Men aren't shamed as much for being fat but nor is there as big a push to find fat men attractive.
    They actually do. However most men just ignore them as they 1) Know they're fat. 2) Don't care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Here's an idea....
    Stop acting like a health nazi, and care for yourself, instead of worrying about others. The latter makes you a first class asshole...
    And it's incredibly immature and stupid.
    What about judging, can we judge?

I like to judge.