Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Rip mounting with ice floes

Tis sad day, they made ice floes more specific in that its cast "Mage" spells while moving :[

Just noticed myself, had to do a double take. Damn you Blizz!

I specifically remember when they responded to someone telling them this saying it wasn't intentional but they didn't think it was necessary to change since it doesn't really affect anything. Come on, man... I will miss running out of buildings and mounting but not until after I stop for a split second for the game to register I'm outside.

Aye, i will forever miss ( AND I STILL DO IT HABITUALLY DAMNIT) mounting after a boss kill ina dungeon or while outside :[

RIP. Mounting up while flying to the ground was amazing.

it was very nice being able to run and mount in Ashran.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I am indescribably sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    it was very nice being able to run and mount in Ashran.
    You can mount instantly in Ashran anyway, cheap item from quartermaster there (8 gold I think?).

Deleted
    Why not just disable mounting with it when pvp-flagged. I guess PvP was the only reason...hate it when PvP affects PvE adversely speaking as a PvE-only player.

10+ Year Old Account
    fun detected and eliminated. You're welcome guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I specifically remember when they responded to someone telling them this saying it wasn't intentional but they didn't think it was necessary to change since it doesn't really affect anything. Come on, man... I will miss running out of buildings and mounting but not until after I stop for a split second for the game to register I'm outside.
    This change blows. I somehow hope that Aspect of the fox is then nerfed in the same way, would feel really pissy if hunters get to keep doing this but not mages.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rip changing specs with ice floes
    Rip Swapblasting while moving

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    This change blows. I somehow hope that Aspect of the fox is then nerfed in the same way, would feel really pissy if hunters get to keep doing this but not mages.
    prepare to feel pissy because It does still work for hunters
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Not really possible anyway because it's supposed to be a raidwide buff. Restricting it to Hunters would make it useless because Hunters themselves have zero use for the aspect, since all hunter spells are always usable while moving anyway.

The amount of times I've attempted to disenchant, switch specs or mount while moving is absurd. But I don't Think it's coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep your horses down people.

I remember a tweet fom (i think) Celestalon where he said Ice Flows was causing a lot of diferent bugs and restricting it to mage only spells solved those problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon View Post
    one year ago i lost chance to eat lunch because i was doing instance and my family ate all

I've lost count of how many "You can't do that while moving" error messages I've received today

"Caused too many issues" Quoted straight from @WarcraftDevs

I'd be hard pressed to name a SINGLE issue that this causes.

Deleted
    worst nerf ever mounting with IF, changing spec with IF, crafting with IF, ... i loved that but i must admit, that it was a bit i weird

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post

Why would you want to remove enjoyment from others after you just experienced it.
    Because my hunterguildie and I used to grief each other with the swapblaster on corpseruns, it'll be pretty one-sided after this.

Bring back swirly ball!
    Oh wait wrong topic ...

I was pretty sad yesterday when I tried to mount, ress or respec while moving and it didn't work
    But that's how it is now