Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Comedians are overrated. Most of them are awful and it's embarrassing watching them trying to be funny.

Jim Jeffreries and Sam Kinison
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Ross Noble, John Oliver, Jimmy Carr

Right now - David Mitchell (and Webb)...

Deleted
    Louis CK and Bill Burr.

Deleted
    Roy "chubby" Brown
    Jasper Carrott.

Its a tie between Henry Cho, Jim Gaffigan and Louis ck

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Louis CK. You can see in this thread people select comedians based on their era. Guy who died recently Patrice O'Neal is real funny, if you can find it listen to his "Elephant in the Room" album

Hahah, that last part is great.

Daniel tosh or Bill Burr

In his absolute prime: Eddie Murphy. Otherwise, Louis C.K. & Bill Hicks.

Funny enough, I did watch a Bill Burr stand-up last night. The Netflix special, "I'm Sorry For You" or something like that. I literally hurt myself laughing so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its hard to say. I love Gabriel Iglesias, Louis C.k and Kevin Hart the most.

Danny Bhoy (seen live)
    Brent Butt
    Steve Smith aka Red Green (seen live)
    Jeff Dunham (seen live)
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

15+ Year Old Account
    Black, Price, Williams, Rock and a bunch of brits that I never remember the names of. In my view US comedy is dead now, almost all is mainstream, simplified into 1-10 sentences with no complexity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    George Carlin (even though he was a sellout) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dY4WlxO6i0
    Carlin yea, god damn he had a stinging tung
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tim minchin, lee mack, david mitchel

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Comedians are overrated. Most of them are awful and it's embarrassing watching them trying to be funny.
    There's always the one person in the thread who has to crap all over everything.

"Whats your favorite breakfast cereal?"
    Cereal is overrated. Most of them are awful and it's embarrassing watching them trying to be part of a balanced breakfast.

ANYWAYS. Mitch Hedberg is still my favorite. Rest in Peace, Mitch.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    There's always the one person in the thread who has to crap all over everything.

"Whats your favorite breakfast cereal?"
    Cereal is overrated. Most of them are awful and it's embarrassing watching them trying to be part of a balanced breakfast.

ANYWAYS. Mitch Hedberg is still my favorite. Rest in Peace, Mitch.
    Holy crap, how did I miss Hedberg? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6xaj2fC1jI

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    That can be said of every entertainment group; musicians, singers, athletes, actors, etc. There's a very small percentage people who try to be or are professional entertainers that anyone would pay money specifically to see.

That said, back to topic for me it's probably Louis C.K., Jim Gaffigan, then Kevin Hart as my top 3.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

1. George Carlin
    2. CK
    3. Jefferies