Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why is everyone making such a big deal of killing Blackhand? He's not even the last boss of the expansion. I don't remember such commotions whenever mid-expansion bosses were killed previously.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Neither. It's about those stupid people who drown their name in alt-code accented characters to fake the name they want instead of getting a name of their own using the 26 letters on a normal damn keyboard like everyone else.
    My normal keyboard have 29 letters, since keyboards came to my country, 26 is "normal" for english not for every one

"As with every tier there has been drama and accusations thrown around, this time about account sharing to stack certain classes, despite the fact that this practice has been going on in races since basically Burning Crusade. We asked a question or two on the topic but the guild declined to answer."

... at that point I stopped reading. Burying your head in the sand doesn't alter the fact that, on some level, they cheated and if Blizzard weren't spineless the account(s) involved would've been banned for direct breach of the EULA

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    My normal keyboard have 29 letters, since keyboards came to my country, 26 is "normal" for english not for every one
    This is true, but anyone who soaks thier name in accented letters is clearly someone English. To anyone that actually uses those accented letters, it's just a pile of unpronouncible gibbersh.

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    "As with every tier there has been drama and accusations thrown around, this time about account sharing to stack certain classes, despite the fact that this practice has been going on in races since basically Burning Crusade. We asked a question or two on the topic but the guild declined to answer."

... at that point I stopped reading. Burying your head in the sand doesn't alter the fact that, on some level, they cheated and if Blizzard weren't spineless the account(s) involved would've been banned for direct breach of the EULA
    I stopped reading after
    "Aladya: We exploited Iron Maidens so we never got the ship. This wasted an eternity. It was harder than doing it genuine and Blizzard fixed it anyway. So we had to do it normally and it just died."

We tried to cheat but found out it was hard but its ok Blizzard fixed it so we couldn't cheat again.

"2v2 is a lot more popular than 3v3, despite having basically no support from Blizzard.
    General trend that If an activity rewards the same gear but requires less people, it will be more popular. (holinka)"

Or maybe it's the fact that most people who play only have one friend to play with. I know that is true for me. I have only one real friend who plays WoW and if we wanted to play 3v3 it would mean finding a totally random player who we don't know and communication would be harder.

We are sitting next to each other in the same room and can see each others screens and talk easily, therefore we chose 2v2 and not 3v3. I am thinking that a lot of people are in the same situation. Not many people can fit 3 computers into the same room and TeamSpeak is something that not everyone has and also sometimes strangers are shy to speak into a mic.

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post

Mhm, I have no respect for Blizzard anymore. They showed they don't give two shits about their rules. Explains why their bgs are infested with bots. The integrity of their game means fuck all to them.

What's the Arch thing about?

I lost hope for Arch with the Zin'rokh debacle. That being that people assumedly found proof that it would pop prematurely then would be flagged as done and never pop again or the worse RNG ever which blizzard said in response "...." then completely lost all hope with as time went on the more and more it seemed like a toss away idea.

The Dark Legacy is spot on. I hate ASCII names and just flat refuse to try to interact with them. I cannot believe Blizz allows it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Neither. It's about those stupid people who drown their name in alt-code accented characters to fake the name they want instead of getting a name of their own using the 26 letters on a normal damn keyboard like everyone else.

Many have names available they just think the accented characters are cool.

C'mon Blizzard! Golden Saucer has already been out for almost a week. You guys are getting behind on implementing other game's features!

the title "the king stay the king" is a fuck you message to all cheater crying people..

but i give you the fuck you back!

cheaters are never kings!

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I didn't understand the comic. can someone help me? the previous one was amazing the best.
    It's about those stupid people who drown their name in alt-code accented characters to fake the name they want instead of getting a name of their own using the 26 letters on a normal damn keyboard like everyone else.
    So it is very hard to do anything with them if they don't talk in chat, because you don't know how to write these letters.

Brilliant comic. So good. It made no sense at all til the end then you go back and read it all and it's glorious.

7+ Year Old Account
    2v2 is a lot more popular than 3v3, despite having basically no support from Blizzard.
    General trend that If an activity rewards the same gear but requires less people, it will be more popular. (holinka)
    That "popularity" doesn't mean it's a better experience.
    I find 2v2 a much better experience than 3v3. The fact that 2v2 rewards nothing and 3v3 / 5v5 are both horrible experiences is why I don't even bother with pvp anymore. It makes me sad, I wish they would just start giving 2v2 the same rewards again.