Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Did it get any better lately? I completely stopped with the episode where the two chicks entered the equation.
    At that point the jokes became not believable anymore.. No guy would ever be that stupid acting, ever.
    The last 2 episodes were a lot better and more like the beginning episodes, but the episodes in the middle all kind of sucked.

Just came across this show a couple weeks ago, and binge-watched the entire season on demand and then watched the last episode when it aired. Hands down, this is the funniest show on television - I cannot wait for the next season!
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post
    Just came across this show a couple weeks ago, and binge-watched the entire season on demand and then watched the last episode when it aired. Hands down, this is the funniest show on television - I cannot wait for the next season!
    yeah, i really love the show. i think its probably the most unique show on tv in a long time.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The beginning and ending were fairly funny. Well the beginning was hilarious. The middle was extremely cringe worthy. Funniest thing on TV though? Hardly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    The beginning and ending were fairly funny. Well the beginning was hilarious. The middle was extremely cringe worthy. Funniest thing on TV though? Hardly.
    i disagree, i loved all of it.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

LMoE aired at a horrible time going up against Walking Dead and other shows. Watch all episodes and it is was fairly good. I don't know if this is what they are truly going for but I like the idea of being the last man and last woman. As a man being alone you want a woman and then a woman shows up and bugs the heck out of you or you find something better and than do not want to be with that female. Of course at the end, a woman finds someone and you want that person back. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i disagree, i loved all of it.
    All stories and fiction are subjective, and humor is probably the most subjective thing there is. I fall into the "middle was too cringeworthy for me" camp, I just can't handle it, and I only pushed through because of three things:

1) The beginning was awesome.

2) It kept changing the status quo, so I was interested to see how thing would go, and if it would get past the "Phil Miller is a terrible liar" phase.

3) Phil Lord and Chris Miller are comedy geniuses.

I would have a hard time recommending the show past episode 3 unless those I was recommending it to liked cringy humor.

so sick of these douchebags being mean to phil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so sick of these douchebags being mean to phil.
    I stopped watching during last season because there was too much cringey stuff. I've been told this new season is a lot better, worth giving it another try?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I stopped watching during last season because there was too much cringey stuff. I've been told this new season is a lot better, worth giving it another try?
    The first 2 maybe 3 episodes were pretty good, but the 2nd episode ends with them back with the old tucson crew. This weeks episode, the 4th episode, was pretty bad for the most part. I wish it could just be phil and carol, they make the show and the rest of the cast ruins the show.

Deleted
    I'm usualy one for dark humor, but the last 2 episodes were just horrible IMO... The best of them was propably Will Farells role, but outside of that i keep asking myself; "why?".
    The blonde chick and the younger Phil (i call him Luthor West, due to his role in RE) turned into horrible sadists... and are simply annoying... Hell i hope a satellite falls on them. :P
    The australian and older woman are not helping the show at all.
    Heck, i think ever since these 4 were introduced the show went downhill...

Next week looks like it might be promising. What is Todd hiding?

For the most part I feel the same though. I was pretty fed up with this episode up until the fire. That was pretty great. But yeah the best episodes were the ones where it was just Phil or Phil and carol.

i really wish phil would just leave. these guys dont deserve phil