Been out for a while - preferred pvp and pve specs in 6.1???

Hi everyone, I have been out of the game for a while, the last raiding I did was in LK. I was looking for someone to make things easy for me, just got back into the game, got my Hunter to 100 and was wondering what the most successful dps pve spec currently was and what the most successful pvp spec currently is? If you can link talents I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    First things first:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-Hunter-Guide

Shouldcover pretty much everything for PvE, BM Is currently simming to be the best, think I saw somewhere without current (T17) 4 set, they're all 1% within each other.

As for PvP, top rated players are usually BM/SV, with a few MM thrown in. most use Versatility enchants in pvp, with preference on the scope, most using Mastery scopes.
    There is 1-2 MM players in the higher rated brackets, its down to personal playstyle.

Everything is valid/ pretty close to one another at this point in the game.

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

Find what you enjoy playing the most first I'd say. All three specs from a PVE standpoint are competitive enough until tier set bonuses start rolling in as stated above. All three play very different as well.

That being said, probably most beneficial to you to learn how to play BM due to the fact if you can learn it now, it'll only make you better by the time gear rolls around and it separates itself from the pack a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Warkol View Post
    Find what you enjoy playing the most first I'd say. All three specs from a PVE standpoint are competitive enough until tier set bonuses start rolling in as stated above. All three play very different as well.

That being said, probably most beneficial to you to learn how to play BM due to the fact if you can learn it now, it'll only make you better by the time gear rolls around and it separates itself from the pack a bit.
    Is there a good BM spec for both pvp and pve out there and any guide to a BM rotation for pve?

Quote Originally Posted by lefty71 View Post
    Is there a good BM spec for both pvp and pve out there and any guide to a BM rotation for pve?
    The guide linked above has PvE rotations for every spec. If you want something a little more basic, you could try Icy-Veins, but it tends to lag behind Azortharion's guide in current information.

Quote Originally Posted by lefty71 View Post
    PvE
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...eview?sle=true

Don't know about PvP. I'd imagine you'll want to run around spamming Tranq pissing off healers while your pet eats their faces.