Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Getting good sleep is the most important thing with regards to staying healthy and keeping a strong immune system. I'd rather be late, screw you all.
    My grandfather used to say, "Better never than late." I follow the same rule. If I'm not on time for something, I'm either: A) dead, B) dead, or C) dead.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    My grandfather used to say, "Better never than late." I follow the same rule. If I'm not on time for something, I'm either: A) dead, B) dead, or C) dead.
    The usual saying is 'better late than never'. Of course, if you're consistently late, then that's another issue

My dad was late for everything. I would tell him to be somewhere earlier if I knew it would be an issue. That also caused me to always be ON TIME if not early for anything that mattered. If I'm late, it's for a good/valid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    The usual saying is 'better late than never'. Of course, if you're consistently late, then that's another issue

My dad was late for everything. I would tell him to be somewhere earlier if I knew it would be an issue. That also caused me to always be ON TIME if not early for anything that mattered. If I'm late, it's for a good/valid reason.
    I know.

Grandfather was a postmaster for the USPS. Sort of his variation on the USPS creed.

Back on topic. I can tell you exactly how many steps I have to take from where I'm sitting now to my car.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Apparently... according to my fiance I am OCD about filling up my car with gas.

I HAVE to be the one who fills it up because I am very particular about how I fill it up. I fill up my gas tank until the "first click" as soon as it stops I stop. Filling up your tank past the "click" messes with your readings and can causing conflicting MPG reports. Which is another thing I monitor. Every fuel up I have an MPG recorded. I monitor it via my car's Manufactured device and then I use FUELLY to record it for my tracking purposes.

Making sure my hats are on correctly. It kind of bothers me if they move or aren't exactly how I like them.