Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You're right! We should also blame those who make excuses for the rapist.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    No means no, it doesn´t matter if she is dancing around nude rubbing softice on her fun zones. It shouldn´t be that friggin hard to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedinn View Post
    You think all psychopaths are created?
    For the most part. You think every person that has raped someone was born that way? Something lead them to rape and think it was a good idea, or something they felt they had to do. Something made them that desperate. Sure some people are just bat shit crazy but I refuse to believe the majority of rapists were born as psychopaths.

If it's the woman's fault then men are little more than animals and should be kept in cages or on leashes at all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    Please by all means do provide a situation where the rape of a person is the victims fault???
    Prison.
    Albino Aryan leader: We hate you, but you did us a solid. We will not protect you, but we will have nothing to do with you. However, if you deal with the blacks at all, we will rape the shit out of you, each day, for the rest of your stay here.

The next day....
    Hey Black leader, this'll get me raped, but I need some drugs... sure, i'll shank that new lowbie Aryan for you

That afternoon....
    Let the ass raping begin.

Oh, and also, fetish things. Girl likes being tied up. Likes a litlte GB action. Tells her friends she's down for the pound, tells them to surprise her. Again, let's just keep with the black hate for the moment, she has expressed on a few occasions that's she's not into the brothas, they are "too bookoo" for her. The GB begins. In comes a mexican in a luchador mask. Here comes the BF. Next is the neighbor with the lisp. Next is the BFs friend, after black dude. She fights and struggles, but is tied up with a ball in her mouth, so she can't even speak that she doesn't want the black mamba.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Such a narrow-minded perception.

What about the Pakistani grooming gangs that have been raping and abusing over 1500 girls/boys (UNDER AGE) over the past 10 years in Rotherham? What would you like to tell all of those already vulnerable children? That they are partly to blame?

Again with grooming gangs over a decade in Oxfordshire, a further 300 children being abused. Are you going to tell all of them the same thing as well?

50% of women in South Africa would have been raped in their life time, and the victims of these rapes are women for the most part who are simply walking from A to B.

You've painted a very large brush, and it's fundamentally fucked.
    Last edited by Pum; 2015-03-03 at 01:24 PM.

Please tell me the mods are still sleeping... Are you FRICKING (not really the word I want to use) kidding me with this? Seriously! There is never an excuse... EVER! Men and women have more control than rabid beasts and even rabid beasts do not rape their women. There is no excuse. When you rape a woman (or when woman rapes a man) it is absolutely because they are a disgusting, vile creature that should be locked away for the rest of their lives. The punishments that the United States justice system gives for rape are absolutely trivial.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Prison.
    Albino Aryan leader: We hate you, but you did us a solid. We will not protect you, but we will have nothing to do with you. However, if you deal with the blacks at all, we will rape the shit out of you, each day, for the rest of your stay here.

The next day....
    Hey Black leader, this'll get me raped, but I need some drugs... sure, i'll shank that new lowbie Aryan for you

That afternoon....

Oh, and also, fetish things. Girl likes being tied up. Likes a litlte GB action. Tells her friends she's down for the pound, tells them to surprise her. Again, let's just keep with the black hate for the moment, she has expressed on a few occasions that's she's not into the brothas, they are "too bookoo" for her. The GB begins. In comes a mexican in a luchador mask. Here comes the BF. Next is the neighbor with the lisp. Next is the BFs friend, after black dude. She fights and struggles, but is tied up with a ball in her mouth, so she can't even speak that she doesn't want the black mamba.
    I....don't have a suitable reaction for this.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Prison.

The next day....

That afternoon....

I love your stories lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    No means no, it doesn´t matter if she is dancing around nude rubbing softice on her fun zones. It shouldn´t be that friggin hard to comprehend.
    indeed. When a women says no, gets raped and then the rapist says he was "provoked". I am like : What a fucking sad and pathetic excuse to justify you're deprived desires or you're lack of self control.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It is too early to deal with this shit. Fucking Christ.

Nobody is saying people shouldn't take any precautions. People are saying rape prevention that fixates on the victim, often to the exclusion of dealing with the would be perpetrators in any real way, is not a helpful solution. Playing Captain Hindsight with rape victims, especially in the wake of the incident, is not helpful. Teaching people a more healthy version of consent, and eliminating whatever rapey or borderline rapey views and behavior are still socially acceptable is required. At the end of the day though, the person responsible for the crime is the criminal. You can't deserve to be raped. Even if you're "asking for it" in some people's minds, that doesn't make it your fault that you were raped. Holy fucking shit. Fuck.
    I'm not sure how much more clear we need to make consent... it boils down to two points:

1) NO MEANS NO!
    2) If someone would normally say no if they were actually aware of their situation but are not currently aware of their situation then its a NO!

The very concept of someone that would take advantage of a drunk/drugged/otherwise temporarily or permanently mentally challenged individual for sexual use is just disgusting. We need to look out for each other instead of finding ways to take advantage of each other.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

That's the same reasoning as blaming a bank for getting robbed. "You should've prevented crimes better you coukd have a whole army inside and around the bank to protect it."

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    That does not suddenly make it excusable. In my opinion it is actually worse because you are doing something horrible to someone you are pretending to allow to trust you.

I'm glad the reasonable people got here first.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    - Increasing risk factors is 100% the fault of the person who takes those risks.
    Those two do not overlap.
    They do not overlap because they are mutually exclusive. You cannot say rape should never happen and that rape is totally unacceptable then make a statement like... well she/he increased his/her risks. Risks of what? Something that is completely unacceptable to ever happen? In that case, there should be no risks because it simply should not be happening period. I do not care if a girl walks nude into a biker bar or if a 21 year old boy walks nude into a bear bar or whatever that equivalent is walking into a women's bar. There is NEVER an excuse.

Deleted
    As expected and intended i sparked something.

People are different, be it physical or mental.

I for instance would not get pleasure out of raping a passed out naked girl at a party, someone else might.
    Just because i would not rape her, i do not say no one would and she is perfectly fine lying there.

There are a lot of fucked up people on the world. i am very sure that most rapists do not even think what they did was rape and wrong. telling him that rape is wrong is kinda pointless, because he is obviously not capable of getting it. All this rapeculture stuff just makes me angry, it helps no one and just divides us apart.

Of course it is finally the rapists fault, but it is the victims fault for not taking precautions.

I do not run around in the city at night singing around how happy i am that i won a ton of money a few minutes ago, assuming no one would robb me because it is illegal.

The best thing to do is in my opinion, take precautions and if something happens, you lock that individual away. sane people know whats right and wrong without beeing told all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    dancing around nude rubbing softice on her fun zones.
    now there's an idea....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Mod's are surely asleep, this topic is a wordy but glaring bait trap.

...Yeah I was going to chime in with my few cents but I honestly think I'm wasting words reiterating what the saner people already have.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    *looks at thread, decides to leave thread and take a shower instead* Wow
    Honey, you can never wash off the horror this thread has caused you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because rapists go for the easy targets. They don´t like the struggle and hastle and are aroused by People who look like they want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.