Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Obama filling embassies with his cronies

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews

Comon Obama I expect more from you. Good to know that all you have to do to get a lucrative gov't job is to be a kiss ass.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is literally what every President since George Washington has done with embassy positions. Congratulations, you learned some actual history from watching Fox.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    This is literally what every President since George Washington has done with embassy positions. Congratulations, you learned some actual history from watching Fox.

Lol

No exuses, Accountability now.

A president appoints people to positions that are consistent with his views? This is SOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    This and...... this

Political appointments are political motivated and you find that strange, hmm okay. Want to buy these special magic beans i have laying around? only a few thousand each it's a steal i tell you!

It's to promote his anti-gun agenda. They are coming. Wake up people.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    A president appoints people to positions that are consistent with his views? This is SOP.
    Or who ever donates the most money to his campaign.

I expect more integrity from Obama, leader of the most transparent administration in history.

So I'm looking at the source FOX cites, and I'm wondering how it qualifies "political" and "career".

10+ Year Old Account
    and canadian prime minister steven harper appoints right wing loonies to embassy positions around the world too. i dont like it, just as you dont like obama appointing lefties to those positions but thats just how it is.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Ugh, even Hillary will be 10x better than Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been par for the course as far back as America has existed. Its just how politics works. As long as the appointments aren't absurdly stupid (like Ted Cruz to head of EPA stupid) theres not too much objectionable stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    This has been par for the course as far back as America has existed. Its just how politics works. As long as the appointments aren't absurdly stupid (like Ted Cruz to head of EPA stupid) theres not too much objectionable stuff.
    Exuses Crissi, exuses. We have been told that Obama is the leader of the most transparent administration in history.....I want it.

I'm still waiting, how are we deciding "political" versus "career" nominations? Even the source FOX cites doesn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Well, Obama is better than Romney... And that is the biggest reason I voted for him. The other is that he is smart... though... not as liberal as I had hoped.
    Jesus Connal, how liberal do you want?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Senate still needs to confirm nominations, president can only nominate them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Exuses Crissi, exuses. We have been told that Obama is the leader of the most transparent administration in history.....I want it.
    Oh, I dont trust Obama as far as I can throw him, and its hysterical running on transparency then becoming not so transparent, but Im only going to hold his hypocrisy against him, not the actual stuff that has been commonplace since Washington.

I'm still waiting, how are we deciding "political" versus "career" nominations? Even the source FOX cites doesn't say.
    I linked a article...refute it.

I linked a article...refute it.
    The article doesn't give me criteria. I'm asking what does "political" versus "career" even mean?

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...cmp=latestnews

Comon Obama I expect more from you. Good to know that all you have to do to get a lucrative gov't job is to be a kiss ass.
    Yea come on republicans, Ozero is the worst thing to happen to us since Carter. I mean he's like a pussy-fied Putin but without the charisma, but also more tyrannical. Did I also mention he's a communist muslim who we have to question if he loves America? Thanks to the leadership and stalwart defense of the US constitution, the republicans have risen the US from the ashes of the liberal financial meltdown because too many blacks and poor browns and whites with their entitled sallie mae and freddie mac loans brought the hardworking, ambitious, investment bankers to their knees with their complicated poor CDOs and shiesty MBS.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That is not true... he ran on it, but that never came about. He is actually more secretive than the previous administration in a few different ways.
    Thats about the most racist thing ive heard all day.

You mean to tell me that Obama hasn't lived up to a campaign promise?

That's racist

- - - Updated - - -

The article doesn't give me criteria. I'm asking what does "political" versus "career" even mean?
    Enough deflecting.