Deleted

Hotfix: "Stone of Fire is now bind on equip and no longer requires Alchemy to equip."

Hi all,

do i see it right that this is now usable by everyone(dont need alchy anymore) and can be sold on the auction house.

so they decided to give this trinket out to everyone? do i miss something? why they decided this so ? maybe a lot of people reroled alchemy?

just want to double check with you, before crafting it.

edit, additional question: is this a nice trinket for pvp? is this compareable to 660(690) trinkets, even when loosing 10% dmg reduction? (dont know about pvp at all sry)
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2015-03-04 at 07:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    An expected fix. With the old build it had mastery on it and was best in slot before mythic for many specs. They swapped it to versatility and made it well.. more versatile.

Dont know of the earlier versions but the last stage atleast is now just a normal BoE trinket.

Deleted
    BoP/BoP/BoP/BoE
    Best in slot CM now features this trinket for many specs and is now attainable without Alchemy. Yes, everyone that was serious serious about CMs rerolled Alchemy. Alchemist can use the 640 one, so it's still cheaper for them.
    The trinket is not exclusive with the 620 alchemist stone; their proc and potion bonus are though.

Good and expected change.

I love how in the World, of Warcraft, everything is either

Bis

Garbage

Deleted
    And does the trinket count towards the maximum of 3 crafted pieces wearable at a time?

Idk why they can't all be BoE but w/e, nice fix.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Horymir View Post
    And does the trinket count towards the maximum of 3 crafted pieces wearable at a time?
    yes, counts towards your 3-piece maximum same as rings, neck etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lougarou View Post
    yes, counts towards your 3-piece maximum same as rings, neck etc.
    Yeah it kinda sucks, the 620 didnt count towards your 3 piece max, now this does

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    An expected fix. With the old build it had mastery on it and was best in slot before mythic for many specs. They swapped it to versatility and made it well.. more versatile.

Dont know of the earlier versions but the last stage atleast is now just a normal BoE trinket.
    If by versatile you mean dogshit then yes, I concur, it is now available to buy in the stores near you with a price which rivas with the much more useful and godlike Copelands/Scabbard/Lucky Coin.
    Honestly I can only recommend it if you are a collector and want increased HP/Mana potion effects. Other than that it is pretty bad.