Am i miss something

Blade flurry
    Open ambush
    Ss
    Snd
    Ss until 5 cp than ct
    Ss until 5 cp than evis

If ks is up i use it After snd
    Last edited by Shandory; 2015-03-04 at 09:20 AM.

I'm surprised if you can backstab in combat

Ofc i mean ambush but thanks for this high quality answer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandory View Post
    Need help for cm im very disappointed if my dps
    St and trash wise

I dont feel like reking trash Hard

Am i miss something

Blade flurry
    Open backstab
    Ss
    Snd
    Ss until 5 cp than ct
    Ss until 5 cp than evis

If ks is up i use it After snd
    Why would you ks after SND ?
    Don't use CT.
    Talent Marked for Death & Use it on trash that are about to die.

You are using Revealing Strike right?

Opener should be: Ambush, RvS, SS to 5 cp, SND, SS till low energy, KS, AR, SS+Evis etc. Typically I'd wait for red buff to vanish/ambush, but maybe that's not an option on trash, in which case you can use it to get those 5 cps for SND.

I believe ct takes priority on 2+ mobs but only enough to keep dot rolling. I think it's 4+ mobs you can use ct exclusively.

Typically I'd use KS and AR whenever they're up, although if KS would come up before AR finishes I'll wait for KS to come up and use KS into AR.

How long are the mobs alive? If they're not alive for the full duration of CT (12 sec), then CT is inferior to Evis. It would be a good strategy to focus down the weakest targets first so you can use MfD more often. Also, from what I've been reading, it's somewhere along 4-6+ mobs need to be alive for 12+ sec in order for CT to pay off.
    I'm assuming you're using RvS and the SS between Ambush and SnD was just a typo.

Getting up SnD is your first priority, if you have CPs and SnD isn't up you use SnD. I don't know where people got this notion that you should wait for 5cp to get it up, but they're wrong.

Use CDs when they come up. (unless they'll be wasted because the mob is just about to die)

Crimson Tempest isn't worth it as combat.

MfD is really good in CMs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poimu View Post
    Why would you ks after SND ?
    Don't use CT.
    Talent Marked for Death & Use it on trash that are about to die.
    1. Because you still autoattack during KS.

2. CT is better than Evi if there are more than 3 targets that live for the full duration.

The more you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Connectedl View Post

2. CT is better than Evi if there are more than 3 targets that live for the full duration.

The more you know.
    Do you have a source for this?
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

The more you know.
    I'm pretty sure it isn't and you can safely unbind CT as a combat rogue.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Deleted
    1. Because you still autoattack during KS.

The more you know.
    2) would be a lie.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/repor....html#player24

you can see there is no CT in a 4 target cleave fight whatsoever in the breakdown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    2) would be a lie.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/repor....html#player24

you can see there is no CT in a 4 target cleave fight whatsoever in the breakdown.
    My info was outdated, since CT doesnt procc MG anymore it is indeed correct that you shouldn't bother with it. However, citing the standard 4 target simcraft profile as indisputable proof of something is quite frankly dumb.

Edit: You do still Autoattack during KS though, so you want to have SnD up for that.
    Last edited by mmocfee1a3466a; 2015-03-04 at 11:21 PM.

Combat should light up CMs.

Marked for Death adds tons of damage to cleave if executed well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesleri View Post
    Combat should light up CMs.

Marked for Death adds tons of damage to cleave if executed well.
    Yeah, I'm also kind of perplexed regarding OPs problems, combat being a really simplistic spec with very frequent CD resets allowed me to do most overall damage in all 8 of the CMs when I did them. Not to mention; Sub has really good burst and usually ends up doing around 29k on ST bosses since you basically have time to get around to second dance just before they die, which is absolutely ideal for sub.