Deleted

Bm Multitarget Prio

Since when did arcaneshot fall so much down in the Multitarget Priority list?
    wasn't arcaneshot one of the best Skills because of Cobrastrikes for AOE?

Deleted
    On more than 1 target, multishot replaces arcane shot completely because dat beast cleave is sweet. You should use arcane shot on all bosses that are single target and multishot as soon as at least one more target gets into play, provided ofcourse your pet is able to cleave them both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    On more than 1 target, multishot replaces arcane shot completely because dat beast cleave is sweet. You should use arcane shot on all bosses that are single target and multishot as soon as at least one more target gets into play, provided ofcourse your pet is able to cleave them both.
    yeah but why? beast cleaves + cobrastrike = op?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrimjaw View Post
    yeah but why? beast cleaves + cobrastrike = op?
    Yes, actually. You should keep up beastcleave as much as possible but don't forget about kill command as it's still your hardest hitter. On 5 and up targets, you can ignore kill command and just spam aoe.

Each Arcane Shot gives a 20% chance that a pet's basic attack will crit. The AOE rotations is very focus tight. Hardly seems worth it to use arcane shots (which hit only one target) for a 1 in 5 chance of popping a crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always try to keep beast cleave up myself, seeing all those numbers popping up is nice. Plus using MS helps down clumps of baddies faster than AS does.

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    Yes, actually. You should keep up beastcleave as much as possible but don't forget about kill command as it's still your hardest hitter. On 5 and up targets, you can ignore kill command and just spam aoe.
    Completely wrong, On any amount of multiple targets, beast cleave takes priority over kill command.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    Completely wrong, On any amount of multiple targets, beast cleave takes priority over kill command.
    No he is right, on 2 targets Kill Command > Multi Shot, when there is 3 targets they are reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jep3 View Post
    No he is right, on 2 targets Kill Command > Multi Shot, when there is 3 targets they are reversed.
    When I posted it was the opposite.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    When I posted it was the opposite.
    Yes. I find it best to always check the guide before posting anything. Azor changes it fairly regularly.