Deleted

Talents for every fights in Beast mastery

Hi guys,

I would like to know your favorites talents in BM for every fights in Foundry and Highmaul mythic..
    I hesitate on certain fights as darmac where adds dies very quickly... or on Kromog where the yellows runes dissapear very quickly too...

Gruul: Dire beast/Stampede/Barrage/Adapt
    Oregorger: Steady focus or dire beast/Stampede/barrage/Adapt
    Darmac: Hesitate so much
    Thogar: so much adds so Steady focus/Blink strikes/barrage/Adapt
    Franzok & Hanzgar: Short fight and often a solo target Steady Focus/Stampede/Barrage/Adapt
    Ka'graz: Steady focus/Stampede/Barrage/Adapt
    Kromog: Steady focus/Stampede/Barrage/Adapt
    Iron maidens: SF/Blink strikes/Barrage/Adapt
    Blast furnace: SF/Blink Strikes/Barrage/Adapt
    Blackhand: Dire beast/Stampede/Barrage/Adapt

It's my point of view and i would like to know some of your advices and choices here
    It's the first time i play BM since my main is a hunt.

Be lazy like me and do steady focus/stampede every fight, obviously.

Deleted
    No, thanks, I'd rather keep with Azor's setup for every fight.

Unless you really need extra aoe/cleave damage in your raid I don't see why you would ever go with Blink Strike, at least in Mythic it feels like Stampede always is the way to go for good single target damage even if you possibly could get higer overall damage with Blink Strike.

Dire Beast is supposedly a small gain single target but personally I wont use it as it's just one more think to put in your rotation without any big gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipskinesen View Post
    Unless you really need extra aoe/cleave damage in your raid I don't see why you would ever go with Blink Strike, at least in Mythic it feels like Stampede always is the way to go for good single target damage even if you possibly could get higer overall damage with Blink Strike.

Dire Beast is supposedly a small gain single target but personally I wont use it as it's just one more think to put in your rotation without any big gain.
    It's not one more thing, it stays the same because you don't have to think about sf anymore when you choose db.

Quick newbie question about Blink Strikes.... Why is it recommended for aoe? Is just really just because it will have less chasing around or does it actually buff the pet cleave damage as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Quick newbie question about Blink Strikes.... Why is it recommended for aoe? Is just really just because it will have less chasing around or does it actually buff the pet cleave damage as well?
    Blink Strikes buffs the damage of your pet's basic attacks. Beast Cleave works with both pet auto-attacks and the Basic Attacks, so the more use you can make of Beast Cleave, the better Blink Strikes will be in comparison to the single-target alternatives.
    I wouldn't actually recommend it though for any encounter in BRF for progression, perhaps Blast Furnace since Stampede isn't too great there either. I still think Crows might be best there if you manage to make good use of the reset mechanic.

I still use BS for Trains and Blast Furnace, the on-demand burst of stampede is too infrequent and the times that burst is needed come too late and too often in those fights to make it practical imo (I suppose if you had a few hunters you could stagger your stampedes for progression though). Beastlord and Maidens are definitely still Stampede for me, especially since I don't look for 100% uptime on BC for maidens.
    Last edited by Ultratron; 2015-03-05 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post
    No, thanks, I'd rather keep with Azor's setup for every fight.
    Azor's setup tells you to use blink strikes on most fights even though its just a silly little meter padding ability. Stampede is more useful for things like burning down priority targets... I mean yeah unless you're just there to pad meters and /flex and look cool. The only fight with an AOE DPS check is thogar on split phase. That's literally the only useful fight for blink strikes besides meter padding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuna View Post

Thogar: so much adds so Steady focus/Blink strikes/barrage/Adapt
    Iron maidens: SF/Blink strikes/Barrage/Adapt
    Blast furnace: SF/Blink Strikes/Barrage/Adapt

Thogar: Stampede to kill boss quicker, and lines up with the 3rd(?) man at arms during a split.**
    Iron Maidens: Stampede for boat and 20% burn which is way more important.
    Haven't done mythic blast furnace yet, but I can imagine it being good again.

** The only thing that matters on thogar is 1. killing him quickly, 2. killing the man at arms quickly, 3. killing the cannons quickly.