Shadow Dance and Vanish timing

I have noticed something with the timing of dance and vanish that I'm wanting to find out if I'm doing right.

The third vanish (assuming you premed vanish after the first one coming out of dance for max uptime on FW) comes off cooldown about 3-5 seconds before the second dance comes off cooldown.

Is it better to pop vanish before dance and delay dance by a few seconds in the effort to get vanish to come back up approximately 20 seconds sooner, or should i not delay dance by those 5ish seconds and wait until FW is about to drop to vanish?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...1856&source=13

On this log from last night, our Gruul Heroic kill was 5:46. I was able to cast 6 vanishes (2 preps) and 6 dances and my FW uptime was 45%.

Vanish came off of cd at 2:09, and the second dance was cast at 2:05.

On a fight of this specific length (just shy of 6 minutes), I don't think that it would realistically affect anything. But what about a different length where I could possible get another vanish off?

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Dance before vanish

With perfect knowledge of fight length, this is a "easy" question to answer, but in an actual encounter you rarely know that, so it's always better to Dance immediately, since it's a much stronger CD, and you don't want to risk losing/clipping it at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    With perfect knowledge of fight length, this is a "easy" question to answer, but in an actual encounter you rarely know that, so it's always better to Dance immediately, since it's a much stronger CD, and you don't want to risk losing/clipping it at the end.
    Good to know my instincts were correct. Thanks for the confirmation.