675 BLOOD DK or 648 MW Monk LF 2 day/wk Raid Group

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a new home, because things just aren't working out where I'm at.

I'm looking to either tank or heal (I'm not super crazy about dpsing) for a Heroic or Mythic team that raids 2 nights a week. I'm not overly concerned with seeing bleeding edge progression, but I'd love to be downing things while they're still relevant.

I've raid tanked since TBC, and dabbled in raid healing. Situational awareness is on point!

I've currently tanked 7/7 H HM, and 6/10 H BRF, with 9/10 practical experience.

Times I can raid:

7:15-10:30ish PST, any two weekdays.

What you get:

A dedicated raider, that takes criticism well, and understands the class I'm playing. I'll research fights on my own, and I come to every raid prepared. I'm a professional adult, and I take my playtime seriously, so I'm good for 100% attendance on the 2 nights I'm dedicating to your team.

Thanks for reading!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there...

If you are looking for other casual mature adults to kill bosses with...give our guild a look. We are located on the Zul'jin server (High Pop). I am always looking to add more qualified players to our raid team. We're in the market for a skilled Mistweaver monk. Our guild is primarily made up of a mix of old school players who are working adults that all have outside responsibilities ranging from jobs, significant others, children, etc....so we understand when our raid members have to take a break during a raid, show up late or not at all, etc...all that we ask is that you keep us in the loop with what is going on so we can plan ahead as need be. The beauty of having flex in Normal & Heroic raids allows us to accommodate most anyone in our situation. Our raid atmosphere is relaxed & drama free. We do not have any immediate plans of venturing into Mythic raiding...so if that is something you aspire to...it's best to look elsewhere. Our current raid schedule is on Wed/Thur from 9-midnight server/EST (8-10 pm CST). We have our share of alt-a-holics, achievement whores & garrison hermits...so I'm sure you'll find someone you can connect with in our guild. If you'd like to chat about possibly joining our guild or have any questions...feel free to contact me at Kawika#1387. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks...

K

guys, I'm still looking!