Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    It was his grandma. The woman who raised him. The parents did not raise him. So she had every right.
    She had every right to assault multiple people and steal their property? The shirts were to show solidarity within the community, not to exploit his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That is neither here nor there. Humans have reason, and intellect which in many cases can be used to override our more "negative" traits.
    Im probably going off on a tangent here but does pinning testosterone, A.K.A. doing roids cause you to be more aggressive? As in roid rage? Cause if so, having increase of test would make you more agressive and over a huge population id expect slightly more crimes to be committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    She had every right to assault multiple people and steal their property? The shirts were to show solidarity within the community, not to exploit his death.
    The grandma had every right to sell the shirts. The mother is the one who assaulted the grandma and took the money. Read my other post where I explained it more. Hence why the mom is being charged with assault and theft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting - After going through Orlong's original post I see this alleged scenario was reported in November of 2014. No other news sources other than your typical Right Wing bullshit sites (Breitbart, Right Wing News, and The Blaze) have reported such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Interesting - After going through Orlong's original post I see this alleged scenario was reported in November of 2014. No other news sources other than your typical Right Wing bullshit sites (Breitbart, Right Wing News, and The Blaze) have reported such a thing.
    http://fox2now.com/2014/11/05/police...browns-family/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...amily-members/

Did you even try looking?
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee I'm sorry Officer - I guess I didn't rummage back far enough on a five month old case that was obviously posted to stir the pot.

I would have though the results of the DoJ investigation would have been more important than some family's legal problems but ok.

Gee I'm sorry Officer - I guess I didn't rummage back far enough on a five month old case that was obviously posted to stir the pot.

Because Google is hard? First page stuff right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Because Google is hard? First page stuff right there.
    If you think I'm going to declare Fox as reasonable News you're sadly mistaken. The fact that there is nothing else about this story since the alleged brawl five months ago speaks volumes that this is just shit posting to stir the pot.

Now if you can show me where something actually became of this other than just trying to use it to further your delusions that black people are thugs I'm willing to read it.

Yeah they commited a crime? AND? WHo cares? people commit crimes everywhere.

I would argue your saint ronald reagan commited treason but your so Fing stupid you still worship that fool blindly.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it matter?

Or do we have to resort to circumstantial ad homeiems?

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I am saying that the logic used by people that think that, is faulty. Cops are people, people are biased. There are many reasons why crime rates are the way they are, but none of them are purely because someone is a certain "race".
    He didn't say that though, as least not anywhere I can see. Black people in the US commit more crimes, that's just a statistical fact. There are many reasons, none of which as far as we know have anything to do with their genetic heritage, but that doesn't make it less true.

You can't just blame the disproportionate crimes rates entirely on police racism, as some people seemed to try.
    Last edited by Revi; 2015-03-04 at 09:28 PM.

If you mean the most criminal as suggested by the reports discovered by the Department of Justice on its oddly disproportionate arrests on African Americans...then yes you're absolutely correct.
    The Department of Justice led by Eric Holder, and an investigation led by Eric Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    The Department of Justice led by Eric Holder, and an investigation led by Eric Holder.
    You think the DoJ directly has it out for the PD in Ferguson?

Well, that depends.

White kid with pot, gets let go.
    Black kid with pot, gets put in jail.

That is 0, 1. Why are laws not applied equally.
    That guy is racist ima say it straight up, to make a blanket statement "blacks are more violent" WTF

Thats absolutely disrespectful to Every single african american who is not a criminal that in your ( i believe racist) view they are no less a criminal than any other black person. Also its EXTREMELY disrespectful to the family of every single african american was was executed, then EXONERATED, you know why they were executed falsely, because the jury though "blacks are more violent" sounds just fucking like you

IM reffering to revi not connal

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that depends.

White kid with pot, gets let go.
    Black kid with pot, gets put in jail.

That is 0, 1. Why are laws not applied equally.
    Not even close to proportionate - And as certain posters want to cling to FBI Statistics:

Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    What was lyndon johnsons secret black agenda when he investigated police departments that were beating blacks??? Oh let me guess they were rioting demanding special priveleges in your mind right? those blacks need to stop demanding extra rights, like going to better schools, being able to get a job, not being LYnched, Being able to vote! GOd damnit your right ysho, Lyndon johnsons attorney general was EVEN MORE racist against whites than eric holder!

Not even close to proportionate - And as certain posters want to cling to FBI Statistics:

Thats based on arrest rates, blacks get stopped far more than whites

http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/0...s-than-blacks/

Try reading this

Black youth are arrested for drug crimes at a rate ten times higher than that of whites. But new research shows that young African Americans are actually less likely to use drugs and less likely to develop substance use disorders, compared to whites, Native Americans, Hispanics and people of mixed race.

It must be writen by the evil liberal lizard people trying to opress white people, thats your answer so dont bother refuting it, since i doubt you will read it or understand it.
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2015-03-04 at 09:41 PM.

Who's Michael Brown?

Oh wait it's that thug in Ferguson that got what was coming to his reckless self.
    Last edited by Melkandor; 2015-03-04 at 09:43 PM. Reason: came to a realization
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?