7+ Year Old Account

Getting back into D3, need tips!

Hi all,
    I've just got myself back into D3, and I've started a seasonal Witch Doctor and just had a couple questions.

For hardcore, do you intentionally reserve yourself in terms of difficulty? For example when I started, I was only playing on Expert (note: only level 8-9 atm, didn't get much time last night) so i didn't have the issue of running into multiple rare/gold packs at once and being overwhelmed on Master and dying. At 70, do you only play on difficulty levels where you know you won't die, even if you're overwhelmed, or push yourself and risk dying?

Is it worth joining a clan? I don't know many people at all that play, and I don't think the few that do have Seasonal HC characters anyway, so I wouldn't be able to play with them.

Where would I find some good builds for Witch Doctor? I've never really had any intensions of putting much effort into learning to play at a high/competitive level before, so I've never really known any sources for these kinds of things before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    For hardcore, do you intentionally reserve yourself in terms of difficulty? *snip*At 70, do you only play on difficulty levels where you know you won't die, even if you're overwhelmed, or push yourself and risk dying?
    This is something only you can decide for yourself. If I play HC, there's no way in hell I will ever challenge myself. It's normal mode all the way. Others find that boring as all get out.

Is it worth joining a clan? I don't know many people at all that play, and I don't think the few that do have Seasonal HC characters anyway, so I wouldn't be able to play with them.
    Yes. Power leveling, group Grfits, etc. Make some new friends!

Where would I find some good builds for Witch Doctor? I've never really had any intensions of putting much effort into learning to play at a high/competitive level before, so I've never really known any sources for these kinds of things before.
    http://www.diablofans.com/builds
    http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/class.witch_doctor (inspect the profiles of the top people for HC)
    BAD WOLF

Along with diablofans, youtube has several good channels for build guides and fun Witch Doctor stuffs. I cant post links yet, but look up bigdaddydens76. He has some great WD videos.