Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    of 27 possible cache items (no tier or weapons allowed) i checked and 9 of them are remotely usable items, so 1 in 3 caches actually give you a reward, so once every 6 weeks if you havent already had it drop
    Yer its less valuable than what the Highmaul cache was

Deleted
    mythic blackhand trinket. got the darmac ring the cache before that, so don't mind the shit loot occasionally xD

of 27 possible cache items (no tier or weapons allowed) i checked and 9 of them are remotely usable items, so 1 in 3 caches actually give you a reward, so once every 6 weeks if you havent already had it drop
    I mean that was guaranteed to happen though because of tier not dropping from them.

Essentially any piece that is not a viable off-set item/jewelry/trinket is bad now, but I'll still gladly take it over nothing at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobles View Post
    Be happy you even got a cache.....36 heroics and no mythic cache yet gg blizz.....
    upgrade ilvl of your followers and BRF mission will proc in few minutes...

Deleted
    I don't get it, BRF itemization is great. Just got the 695 ring from maidens (haste, mastery IIRC) and the first one was a 701 torso, which will be great when I get a 5th set token.

got giant pumpers and some versatility gloves... fail

very disappointing cache drops

Quote Originally Posted by Noobles View Post
    Be happy you even got a cache.....36 heroics and no mythic cache yet gg blizz.....
    Sounds like you need to raise the item level of your followers.

- - - Updated - - -

"Best in slot" and "usable" are not interchangeable terms.

I got the 2 BIS trinket from it xD It has been awesome for me in BRF ahah

Stats on item is fine too. We got more option and the tier are not bad either.
    Not perfect but it never is.

I had 25 at 675 within 10 minutes ...so wasn't that...and def had the right amount of loot kills. But it can take 12 days...

Anyways got mythic legs which are pretty bad for fire and arcane

I don't see what the issue is.
    The fact in itself that we can get a Mythic item just because we killed 8 Mythic HM bosses should be enough to have you at least somewhat content as long as whatever drops is an upgrade to any extent.

Yes, BRF has a lot of items, some of them have the dreaded Versatility stat. But given the size of the loot table and the number of bosses, you do have to get a little unlucky for a drop to not be an upgrade at all. Your 695 Shoulders, in this instance, might be just a 13 DPS upgrade, but they beef up your Stamina and survivability, so you can survive a bit better in a high raid-wide damage environment than before.
    Plus, you're quite likely to get a better upgrade the next time you have a BRF raid as a mission. Given, again, the size of the loot table.

The caches are basically effort-free loot, complaining about what you get from them seems pointless. If there is an argument to be had, it's about whether these caches should be in the game in the first place. A guild getting lucky with trinkets can definitely make a difference in their progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetesh View Post
    where? on simcraft? LOL...
    yeah, in reality it's probably even higher since it's a fairly easy spec to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zymn View Post
    Roughly translated to: Itemization is good for Arcane/ Fire but less so for Frost.

Apparently that's off topic?
    so haste/vers is great for arcane/fire?

oh damn i might just have to swap out to that item then!....

this thread's a bit less relevant now all the items are getting a 5ilvl upgrade.. the 'bad' mythic items will at least be 700ilvl, so quite nice

exactly.

wait, no tier from BRF caches? that really sucks a lot.
    Last edited by flinchy; 2015-03-15 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
    yeah, in reality it's probably even higher since it's a fairly easy spec to play.

so haste/vers is great for arcane/fire?

oh damn i might just have to swap out to that item then!....

this thread's a bit less relevant now all the items are getting a 5ilvl upgrade.. the 'bad' mythic items will at least be 700ilvl, so quite nice

exactly.

wait, no tier from BRF caches? that really sucks a lot.
    Haste is actually great for arcane and useful for fire until you can squeeze an extra pyro into your proc. Versatility isn't great since it's just a weaker mastery, but still.