Lightbulb Idea to help hopefully lower queue times?

May be a stupid idea, but none the less something for people to discuss.

What if they made an auto queue system that put you into another queue while you were doing your dungeon? it assembles a group based on people completing their dungeon and leaving group, and puts those people into a group to queue up once again? basically a double LFG system. Even if you can't do another dungeon, it gives people the idea that they aren't far from another person finishing their group and having another chance at getting into a group.

Maybe even a little bit more incentive as well for taking the second invitation for the group. Double gold? a chance at apexis crystals? Double exp bonus for low levels? who knows.

I don't see queue times as an issue right now, but it would be cool to see something of this regard happen to help lower queue times for everyone that feels it is an inconvenience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dual queue... Already in the game..

I always queue for 2x LFR... After some time, one of them pops up.. I accept and run it..
    When I leave the raid, I quickly sign up for a 3rd, and within 5 seconds, the 2nd I signed for pops up. I accept and run it..
    When I leave the raid, I quickly sign fup for a 4th, and within 5seconds, the 3rd I signed for pops up..... Rinse and repeat...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Dual queue... Already in the game..

I always queue for 2x LFR...
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Wait, what?
    I think they mean that you can queue up for like, both RF wings and a dungeon all at once if you really want to. I used to go scenario->Dungeon->RF sometimes in MoP when they allowed it.

Although, it doesn't sound exactly like what OP is saying. Granted, I'm confused as to what OP is saying overall, are you talking about how like, instead of a group requeuing at the end of a dungeon, it does it by default for them instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I think they mean that you can queue up for like, both RF wings and a dungeon all at once if you really want to. I used to go scenario->Dungeon->RF sometimes in MoP when they allowed it.

Although, it doesn't sound exactly like what OP is saying. Granted, I'm confused as to what OP is saying overall, are you talking about how like, instead of a group requeuing at the end of a dungeon, it does it by default for them instead?
    Basically how it would work is after each time you queue you would have the option of checking a box that auto queues you into the second group portion once you get into your first group for the dungeon you're currently running. After finishing that, you will get a second window that immediately opens to alert you the average wait time of the next queue you have already put yourself in, or an option to cancel for whatever reason, or if the group pings at the same time across 5 different people finishing their dungeon at the same time, you can accept to leave your current group (after finishing the dungeon) and join the new dungeon group where you will be prompted the same as the first time you entered your first dungeon to join a second queue for the next dungeon if that's what you choose to do.

1.Join first dungeon group and choose to join the second queue
    2.do the dungeon
    3.choose to accept the invite for the second group once it's finished, or the prompt for average wait time or leave.

This is mainly to help DPS out with very long queue times that i feel is sort of unfair compared to our tank and healer counter parts.
    Last edited by Wokopoly; 2015-03-05 at 08:36 AM.