Balance Trinkets

How are the 4 stages of the Sandman's Pouch in comparison to the current trinkets in HM/BRF?

Deleted
    My educated guess would be that it's better than any difficulty runestone and worse than goren soul repository HC/mythic. Probably kinda equal with Shards and Darmacs trinket, but you'll need to find/create simcraft values for a more accurate answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutk View Post
    My educated guess would be that it's better than any difficulty runestone and worse than goren soul repository HC/mythic. Probably kinda equal with Shards and Darmacs trinket, but you'll need to find/create simcraft values for a more accurate answer.
    My druid hasn't been able to get any normal trinket from BRF.

I could upgrade the Pouch to level 3, but I don't want to waste the gold if it's underperforming compared to reg BRF trinkets.

Deleted
    Simple Answer. Sandman's pouch is atm quite good if your not an end-game raider because the proc is 20 secs and not 10 secs like oregonger trinket.

if you can get 4 set then your CA will get reduced and you could quite time them i guess (even thou CA cd is way less than what Sandman pouch's is.

but the day you have 15 or 21 heroic kills keep in mind that you could luck on mythic trinkets. or maybe one day you join a better guild or your guild progress better.

then the sandman's pouch would be replaced easily.

so i guess it's all about your economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    Simple Answer. Sandman's pouch is atm quite good if your not an end-game raider because the proc is 20 secs and not 10 secs like oregonger trinket.

if you can get 4 set then your CA will get reduced and you could quite time them i guess (even thou CA cd is way less than what Sandman pouch's is.

but the day you have 15 or 21 heroic kills keep in mind that you could luck on mythic trinkets. or maybe one day you join a better guild or your guild progress better.

then the sandman's pouch would be replaced easily.

so i guess it's all about your economy.
    So if I can afford to get the tier 3 trinket it will hold me over until I can afford me some heroic/mythic trinkets?

It won't hold me back by going with it compared to norm/heroic ones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xZora View Post
    So if I can afford to get the tier 3 trinket it will hold me over until I can afford me some heroic/mythic trinkets?

It won't hold me back by going with it compared to norm/heroic ones?
    normal goren is better than stage 3 sandman, stage 3 sandman is equal with darmac 665 and shards of nothing 670. You shouldn't use both Darmac & shards of nothing.

Take that info as you like

Quote Originally Posted by Vutk View Post
    normal goren is better than stage 3 sandman, stage 3 sandman is equal with darmac 665 and shards of nothing 670. You shouldn't use both Darmac & shards of nothing.

Take that info as you like
    And what happens when you throw stage 4 into the mix?

Deleted
    Check this post for a general ranking of trinkets: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post32157463