Deleted

The Black Hand, Thogar's Control Rod or Ka'graz's Burning Blade?

So I'm trying to figure out which is the best weapon in BRF for Ret Paladin right now. Askmrrobot says its The Black Hand, I'm using Thogar's Control Rod right now but I see alot of other pallys with the 2 Handed sword which is understandable because its Mastery and Multistrike. Which do you guys think is best?

10+ Year Old Account
    The black hand has most mastery of the 3. Making it just marginally the best.

The one with highest ilvl is the best.

isnt thogar's better because it offers haste which in BIS gets you close enough to haste cap without going over it? (I know haste cap is not as important as simcraft makes it seem, but being close to it is still pretty important. (I feel likes its really important if you are playing SW/FV perfectly anyway).

Whichever you get mwf first is best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnorZ View Post
    Whichever you get mwf first is best
    I agree, Weapon Damage > everything else (the one with STR obviously)
    Last edited by Cress; 2015-03-12 at 07:51 AM.

Deleted
    Run a quick simulation with your current gear, check scaling for all stats and put them into Askmrrobot

Sim your toon, then do math to see which has the most value, and /win

For me it's the Blade because of the Mastery/Multistrike. I'm currently trying to get rid of haste!

It's all dependent on your gear you have right now and what your stats look like.