Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    demo:

2 piece: Your Doom spell now summons Doom Guards instead of Imps. Doomguards deal 50% more damage.
    4 piece: For the first 3 seconds after entering Demon form your Soulfire spell becomes instant cast and doesn't consume Demonic Fury or Molten Core stacks. This effect can only happen every 25 seconds.

2 piece: Agony has a 15% chance to proc 'Misery', causing your next two applications of Soul Swap to be free. This effect stacks 2 times. (15 seconds duration)
    4 piece: Drain Soul generates a Soul Shard, 20 seconds ICD.

destru:

2 piece: Conflagrate causes your next Incinerate to be instant cast and not cost mana. Does not consume a Backdraft stack.
    4 piece: Your Chaos Bolt spell deals 25% additional damage and Incinerate has a 10% chance make your next Chaos Bolt instant cast and not consume a Burning Ember. Effect lasts 10 seconds.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-03-08 at 06:57 AM.

probably imbalanced but this is for fun right?

Affliction 2- Soul swap no longer costs soul shards.
    Affliction 4- When ever UA ticks you have a small chance to gain vector of infection causing your next haunt to apply UA, corruption, and agony at 10 stacks.

Destruction 2- Your rain of fire now generates burning embers when it hits 3 or more targets.
    Destruction 4- When ever you reach full burning embers you gain fel overload, transforming you into a fel fire elemental and increasing the damage of your next burning ember consuming spell with in 5 seconds buy 15%

Demo 2- Casting Chaos Wave increases the damage of your next spell cast in demon form other then chaos wave by 5%, Stacks twice.
    Demo 4- Your wild imps are now replaced by fel houndlings which deal increased damage to enemy targets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    2pc - That feels pretty boring.
    4pc - One can only dream about casting 12 Shadowburns in 3 GCDs.
    Typical 2 sets are pretty boring, but effective; the extra mobility is basically what its after.

The potential is admittedly ridiculous. The execution, probably nigh impossible. I could live with that. It's 3 GCDs to set up afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Typical 2 sets are pretty boring, but effective; the extra mobility is basically what its after.

The potential is admittedly ridiculous. The execution, probably nigh impossible. I could live with that. It's 3 GCDs to set up afterall.
    1.5 GCDs, since Havoc has a sub-GCD and not a normal one. Though, getting 3 Havocs out in 1.5 seconds accurately would be a masterclass in micro.

Affliction set pieces, retro edition.

Affliction 2pc - Nightfall now also instantly fires a Shadow Bolt at your current target.

Affliction 4pc - Your Corruption ticks have a chance to transform your next Malefic Grasp cast into Siphon Soul, increasing its channelling damage by 30% and causing it to restore 6% of your maximum health over its duration.

7+ Year Old Account
    2pc: For every use of Metamorphosis or Soul Shard / Burning Ember consumed, a random Gnome on your realm will instantly be killed.
    4pc: For every Gnome sacrificed you will gain 10% extra resource generation, stacking up to 5 times.

Am I evil enough to be a Warlock now?

Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    2pc: For every use of Metamorphosis or Soul Shard / Burning Ember consumed, a random Gnome on your realm will instantly be killed.
    4pc: For every Gnome sacrificed you will gain 10% extra resource generation, stacking up to 5 times.

You made my day. xD

Deleted

I'm offended!

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzards next tier (in alignment with all their previous tiers from expansions)

X spell does y% more damage 2pc
    Bandaid fix 4pc

My demo set

2 pc Every time a wild imp would spawn, a second one will spawn.
    4 pc Talent options: Demonbolt does X% more damage. Cataclysm Now puts shadowflame dot on them (hog). Demonic Servitude now gives them pets the ability to cleave and aoe.

Deleted

my guild leader would love those setbonuses lol.

Deleted
    Destruction 4p - you have 1 additional ember (up to a maximum of 5, up from 4)

Demonology 4p - Corruption critical strikes have a 25% chance to summon a wild imp. (since it ticks a lot faster than doom, the chance for wild imp should be toned down)

Affliction 4p - Your most recently applied unstable affliction now aslo has a chance to grant a soul shard.

Deleted

King Shortiemage would like to have an word with you.

i think we all know what blizz needs to do. They need to make meta form be able to be in it 24/7 and empowers meta form you do 15% more damage. Because who doesn't want to be a demon... And because. America. ������������

- - - Updated - - -

But no srsly.

Demo - 2 pc - Molten Procs now cause soul fire to be instant cast
    4 pc - soul fire has a chance to refresh the duration on doom.

Destro - 2pc - chaos bolt has a 5 or 10 whichever seems better. Chance to return a depleted ember
    4 pc - RoF creates embers

Affliction - 2 pc - drain soul can be cast on the move.
    4 PC - when dealing damage with drain soul chances to regen a soul shard increase by 50%

Deleted
    Demo - 2 pc - Molten Procs now cause soul fire to be instant cast
    4 pc - soul fire has a chance to refresh the duration on doom.
    the 2pc and the 4pc should be flipped around. 2p is so much stronger than the 4p

Deleted
    I went ahead and created 5P bonuses for fun. They're supposed to be not as effective as the others but still somewhat powerful.
    PS. Have never really played Affli so didn't include that.

Destro 2P: Conflagrates recharge time is reduced by 2sec.
    Destro 4P: Chaos Bolt has a 15% chance to allow you to cast a free Shadowburn, regarless of the target's health.
    Destro 5P: Rain of Fire deals 20% increased damage, and grants Burning Embers on critical hits on targets afflicted by your Immolate.

Demo 2P: Your Corruption and Shadow Bolt deal 20% increased damage while the target is afflicted by your Hand of Gul'dan.
    Demo 4P: Corruption ticks have a 25% chance to reduce the cast time of Shadow Bolt by 20% for 8sec.
    Demo 5P: Reduces the mana cost and increases the damage of all of your spells by 10%.
    Last edited by mmocb4dc16a78b; 2015-03-15 at 07:19 AM.

Well here are my ideas...

Destruction:
    2P - Backdraft charges can now be consumed while moving, and deals 10% additional damage.
    4P - Chaos Bolt cast time reduced by 0.5 sec and deals 40% of base damage over 3 seconds. Additionally, Immolate ticks have a 3% chance to grant a use of Shadowburn for free regardless of target health.

Demonology:
    2P - Shadowflame lasts 2 seconds longer, and Molten Core procs can be cast while moving during Metamorphosis.
    4P - Doom ticks will now always multistrike. Additionally, Chaos Wave and Hand of Guldan will instantly deal Doom's initial tick damage on hit.

Affliction:
    2P - Corruption and Unstable Affliction lasts 2 seconds longer and tick 30% faster.
    4P - Agony multistrikes above 5 stacks explode, dealing 30% of base damage to the initial target and all enemy targets within 5 yards. This effect generates a free Soul Shard and cannot happen more than once every 5 seconds.
    Last edited by Kaype; 2015-03-15 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niitti View Post
    I went ahead and created 5P bonuses for fun. They're supposed to be not as effective as the others but still somewhat powerful.

Demo 5P: Reduces the mana cost and increases the damage of all of your spells by 10%.
    Not effective or powerfull at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevalus View Post
    Not effective or powerfull at all
    lol'd.

Niitti you may wanna reconsider what's powerful and what's not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    lol'd.

Niitti you may wanna reconsider what's powerful and what's not
    Yeah could change them a lot I know but this was all done in 5 or so minutes so meh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Demonology 4 pc: Demonbolt does 25% more damage.
    Destro 4 pc: RoF generates embers.
    Affliction 4pc: Soul Swap has no soul shard cost.
    If only..... that would be great

Demo 2pc: Felguard Crits have a chance to summon another Felguard for 10secs
    Demo 4 pc: Touch of Choas now also increases the duraction of Shadowflame debu

Destro 2pc: When havoc is cast you gain 25% crit for 10 secs
    Destro 4pc: Havoc gains an additional charge

Affli 2pc: Haunt increases current targets dot durations by 5secs
    Affli 4pc: Each tick of Drain Soul adds 1sec to Haunt duration