Poll: How much for you to Sell a token?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

At what price would you SELL a new token?

With At what price will YOU buy a new token? we can see what people are willing to pay for the new Game Time Token so I'm wondering what people are will/wanting to sell said token for. People seem to be forgetting that an actual person needs to spend real movie for a token to be available to buy for gold so it will take some time for a price that both the buyer and seller can he happy with.

Going on the assumption that the token will cost the same as 30 day subscription it would cost me about $20 CDN (crappy exchange rate). Personally I wouldn't want to sell one for any less than 100k maybe even closer to 150k or 200k.

Edit - I'm no asking about how much you think the tokens will or should sell for, I'm asking at what is the you would WANT to sell a token for.
    Last edited by Ratboy; 2015-03-05 at 04:41 PM.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    *Poll incoming*

With At what price will YOU buy a new token? we can see what people are willing to pay for the new Game Time Token so I'm wondering what people are will/wanting to sell said token for. People seem to be forgetting that an actual person needs to spend real movie for a token to be available to buy for gold so it will take some time for a price that both the buyer and seller can he happy with.

Going on the assumption that the token will cost the same as 30 day subscription it would cost me about $20 CDN (crappy exchange rate). Personally I wouldn't want to sell one for any less than 100k maybe even closer to 150k or 200k.
    You want to get your head out of cloud cuckoo land.
    There is no way that a token is going to go for that amount of gold. If it did it would immediately crash the value of gold and have item pricing sky rocket in response. you are looking at 20-30k maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    You want to get your head out of cloud cuckoo land.
    There is no way that a token is going to go for that amount of gold. If it did it would immediately crash the value of gold and have item pricing sky rocket in response. you are looking at 20-30k maximum.
    I know there is no chance that it would sell for that much but to me 20-30k gold isn't enough for $20 any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Lol those numbers.
    Same basic numbers as the buying thread.
    Last edited by Ratboy; 2015-03-05 at 04:42 PM.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    I know there is no chance that it would sell for that much but to me 20-30k gold isn't enough for $20 any more.
    Given the chinese sell gold $8 per 10k, and a sub is $14.99+tax, the only way Blizz will neuter the sellers is to undercut them. 15k-20k is gonna be the ballpark.

Given how easy it is to get gold these days I'd see it go atleast 50k minimum. If it's something like 20-30k then good because I'll never buy anymore gametime with my real moneys

10+ Year Old Account
    30k and I'll do it, no thoughts.
    25k and maybe if I need something nice

While it would be nice to get 100k gold for one, I think reasonably we are looking at anywhere between 20-40k nearing the lower end, I don't think personally I would buy a token to sell for 20k, doesn't seem worth it to me, and I have no need to buy gametime with gold, so I may not use this service, unless they sell for a decent bit.

But it is great for those that will use it, can only wait and see what they do sell for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm poor, since I buy a lot of battle pets that I can't be bothered or haven't had the luck of getting, so I'd pay 15-25 K for one, but if I had one to sell... I'd want at least 6 figures for it, but that isn't realistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Walter- View Post
    Given the chinese sell gold $8 per 10k, and a sub is $14.99+tax, the only way Blizz will neuter the sellers is to undercut them. 15k-20k is gonna be the ballpark.
    ^^ Pretty much this. The gold farmers already have a fairly set gold price at the moment and anyone thinking that double the current rate for "official" gold from blizzard will fly is kidding themselves. 15-20k is what it will be and anything higher is pure madness especially since this token doesn't just instantly eliminate the gold farmers from still doing their thing.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

10+ Year Old Account
    Poll numbers are absurd. 15-30k

Anything more then 50k is not possible. I would say from 20-25k at most.... Guardian cub sells for 25-30k but it is removed from game ( you cant buy it anymore ) since it was about 18-20k ( if I remember right ) when it was new and there were lots of them on AH i guess the price for 1 months should be a bit more since 1 months is 13eur....

Ya it will be less than 20k.
    Really confused to see so many people think you are gonna be able to turn 15 dollars into a million gold here.
    That would break the game.
    More realistically, it will probably be closer to 10k.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    10k is kinda the max I would pay for one. Srsly it's 13€/$.

Remember that plenty of people in this thread have no intention of selling these tokens but votes on a number that would push them over the edge and consider selling them even though they really just planned to buy them.

Im getting 20k gold ish per week outside mythic boosting and once we get maidens-blackhand mythic killed and on farm we gonna start boosting people making probably around 50-100k extra per week. I have plenty of gold and not really bothered about making more and rather just be buying tokens for sub. If the price would be somehing insane like 150k each I might consider selling them. Under that? I will just buy them or keep paying my sub.

I say Blizzard sets the number around 20k.

Deleted
    this is bullshit its paying to win now, people with money irl have such a big advantage u can buy numerous tokens for gametime and sell them for ingame gold witch u can buy boosts/gear and then the cheeky bastards charge you a subscription ontop game over for me now they can stink their game up their arses

10+ Year Old Account
    20k seems the likely price honestly

i really don't expect to be able to sell them for more than that

I can see why the numbers are that big. All of you who voted 1-25k, are you going to pay 15+$ to sell the token for that price? Or is it what you want it to be so you can BUY them?

The point of this poll is to see the minimum you would ask for your real money.

To vote for your desired price as a buyer, there is a different thread. That thread, on the other hand, has no reason for its large numbers, it should be the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    this is bullshit its paying to win now, people with money irl have such a big advantage u can buy numerous tokens for gametime and sell them for ingame gold witch u can buy boosts/gear and then the cheeky bastards charge you a subscription ontop game over for me now they can stink their game up their arses
    Lol.

/10char

Deleted
    i would sell it for 5000 or 10 000