Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Man that interviewer was on fire. He was just railing on Carson's reasoning like someone who actually knows the issue at hand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    If they usually would have sex with women, but are sexual with guys in prisons, they are at least bisexual.

If you're into women, and you can't get women, do you turn to guys?

I'm not saying sexuality is a choice, what I do think however is that these guys, who normally would not have considered sex with a guy, who would've considered themselves heterosexual, must derive some pleasure out of gay sex.

Did prison only introduce gay sex to them, and they were already closeted gays/bisexuals, or did prison "turn" them gay? I don't know. All I said is that this goes does have a point.
    Prison rape, like any rape, is not about sex, it is about dominance and power.

There is no point. He said it to get people like you riled up and start typing the word "fag" in a public forum such as this to bring out the other bigot stripes.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Prison rape, like any rape, is not about sex, it is about dominance and power.

There is no point. He said it to get people like you riled up and start typing the word "fag" in a public forum such as this to bring out the other bigot stripes.
    1) I didn't talk about rape. I'm sure consensual sex happens in prisons too. In the end they're all gay acts, still.

2) Power might play a big role, but you can't continously fuck a guy in the ass and say "Yeah, I'm not gay, this is not about sexuality, this is about power. Yeah... power..."

15+ Year Old Account
    1) I didn't talk about rape. I'm sure consensual sex happens in prisons too. In the end they're all gay acts, still.

2) Power might play a big role, but you can't continously fuck a guy in the ass and say "Yeah, I'm not gay, this is not about sexuality, this is about power. Yeah... power..."
    Whatever you say prison rape and sex expert.

Deleted
    Whatever you say prison rape and sex expert.
    But I'm not gay! I did it all for science!

15+ Year Old Account
    But I'm not gay! I did it all for science!
    I'd venture a guess that a person such as yourself admonishing Ben Carson's logic about gay sex makes you into a homosexual, that you are either a closeted homosexual who lashes out on any commentary on homosexuality, or you are a deluded conservative, either way you are brainwashed.

Deleted
    I'd venture a guess that a person such as yourself admonishing Ben Carson's logic about gay sex makes you into a homosexual, that you are either a closeted homosexual who lashes out on any commentary on homosexuality, or you are a deluded conservative, either way you are brainwashed.
    I'm actually a very open bisexual.

15+ Year Old Account
    What are you saying, that men who voluntarily have sex with other men are straight?

Deleted
    What is it with US and posting retarded shit that happens on TV...

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow sexuality discussion or debate here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |