Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by I dunno View Post

Like Jersey is despised because of the retarded people.
    Where does this come from Jersey Shore? Most of them aren't even from NJ.

Go ahead, just try and despice Miami...

The worst year of my life was spent living in Florida. Hot, humid, shitty food, overpriced, poor public transport, huge areas of nothingness, planned housing & gated communities everywhere, ants, non-stop rain ("Sunshine State" my ass), bugs everywhere, snakes, swamps.

Fuck Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Public transportation (compared to Europe) is poor everywhere in America.
    Except the communist paradise of Portland! Portland, where the 90s never ended.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    We don't even have any. Zero public transport.

I thought 'bashing' wasn't allowed?

If I made a thread regarding Iraq and bashed it I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble or my thread would be locked. Surely the same logic applies here...?
    Last edited by Graeham; 2015-03-06 at 03:43 PM.

Florida.. where the old have the say and the young want their way. Where Cops are truly pigs, and women are fine as shit. 1 in 8 cars at a light here in Sarasota are millionaires. Come on vacation, End up on Probation, get a violation... Do a duration.
    ASUS P6x58D Premium/Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram/i7 920@2.7 (Not overclocked)/Corsair H100i/EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5 SC/Intel 530 series 240GB SSD/Rosewill 750w/Corsair Case/Razer Naga/Logitech G910/Logitech Extreme 3DPro/Samsung 28" Ultra HD monitor

The public transport of New York, Chicago and San Francisco are wonderful. I never had an issue getting around these cities with fairly high accuracy and speed relative to the transport I used in London (the only EU city I lived in).

I do not know how to operate a vehicle. So public transport is my sole means of travel.

I have very limited experience of the less civilized/incorporated areas of the United States. I have only live in major American cities.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, however funny the "FloridaMan" meme might be, this thread is basically just a "bash Florida" thread, and isn't really appropriate for this forum. Closing this.