Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    The map seems somewhat 'boxy' to me.

I don't think they have tried to make maps for aby of the specific worlds because nexus is kinda its own place, and if they have a diablo map, they might need to have a starcraft one, and the a warcraft one and etc.

They have been thinking about making some Wsg/AB maps off the Wow battlegrounds. I honestly would love a wsg/ab without any minions exactly like in wow.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm driven to wonder if this type of map would favor Sgt. Hammer... A smaller map type grants her more mobility, but also makes it easier for her to be ganked.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm driven to wonder if this type of map would favor Sgt. Hammer... A smaller map type grants her more mobility, but also makes it easier for her to be ganked.
    I would say a little from collumn A, little from Collumn B. It will allow good Hammer's who know how to position and have a team to back them up to utterly rape face, due to being able to hit... probably the whole fucking map by level 20.

Bad hammers without a team to protect them will be sitting ducks to any and all gap closers.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

From first glance, I think this is actually UNDER temple... there was a bit of an easter egg on that map when you see Harrison Jones climb out of the hole, to be followed by a Spiders legs... its possible that the new map is an unseen addition to Sky temple, but as a separate map.

The objective seems good too in that you can only collect items of your own colors, meaning characters good at clearing waves will be pretty good for this..

Im just wondering if you need to collect to release the Mercenary camps too, since on the video, you can clearly see one Merc camp n the base of one team

I wouldn't be surprised if Hammer gets nerfed into uselessness with the patch though. Other than that, graduating range in between 2 lanes might allow you to siege both of them haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really can't wait for this and Sylvannas. I seem to get the Garden Terror map more than any others and I'm not fan of it... So here's hoping this helps my RNG.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Hammer gets nerfed into uselessness with the patch though. Other than that, graduating range in between 2 lanes might allow you to siege both of them haha.
    They already nerfed hammer redonkulously when they striated graduating range and hover siege. (I miss going 32/0 in matches...)

I really don't think she's that OP right now. She's one of those heroes that's much, much better when you're already winning. If your team is down a few levels... or they have any sort of ranged CC/ganks... Hammer's usefulness becomes much more restricted.

I'm not saying she's bad, but she's far from "the most overpowered thing ever."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

They already nerfed hammer redonkulously when they striated graduating range and hover siege. (I miss going 32/0 in matches...)

I really don't think she's that OP right now. She's one of those heroes that's much, much better when you're already winning. If your team is down a few levels... or they have any sort of ranged CC/ganks... Hammer's usefulness becomes much more restricted.

I'm not saying she's bad, but she's far from "the most overpowered thing ever."
    It's an old post. That was pre-health nerf.