Deleted

Warlords of Draenor - constructive pros&cons

I read that forum for few months and I noticed that one group of players focus only on how WoD is broken and from the other hand we have people who adore new features, zones, etc. What is really interesting for me is your overall attitude to that expansion - just list of advantages and disadvantages to see if seriously whole expansion is so crappy or if we can find positive aspects which are (for example) better than in previous expansions. It is REALLY difficult to retrieve truth from our posts because in ~80% threads we have fight between haters and fanboys (maybe not, but from those discussion it looks like that). I hope this topic will contain costructive lists of pros and cons of Warlords of Draenor.

I was playing a lot of WoW in TBC/WoTLK era and after ~6 years I finally decided to return. I experienced leveling in all expansions, but I can compare WoD endgame only to WotLK endgame (which was obviously amazing). But I can't compare it with Cata or MoP, so I can be counted as quite "new" player. This is my list:

PROS:
    • Really addictive leveling 90-100 with nice story
    • In-game Cinematics which nicely expand the game
    • Beautiful Talador and Shadowmoon,dark Spires of Arak, raw Frostridge, to summarize - very nice zones
    • Music as always presents incredible level
    • New models and graphic changes
    • Garrison campaigns
    • Relic quests as the best part of patch 6.1
    • Great instances
    • I love stables approach but it should more differential
    • Nice references to TBC things
    • Emphasis on ground mounts - nice to see people on a ground, not high in the air
    • Legendary quests

CONS:
    • No Tanaan Jungle on launch
    • Karabor is so unused :/
    • Lack of Farahlon
    • Not many things to do in patch 6.1
    • Ashran - nice concept, bad result
    • Garrison professions
    • Followers - overally not bad, but it's just "Oh, I will click some followers to do something, but who cares.."
    • No battlegrounds what is really sad for me because I like PvP
    • No flying mounts - I know it's opposite to what I wrote about ground mounts, but.. I really like that emphasis on ground mounts but I also want to see draenor flying mounts
    • Too many recolors on mounts

And the BIGGEST DISADVENTAGE for me - WoD Reputation system. I gave up after 10 minutes. I felt like in Silkroad.

Not really constructive when your cons-list reads like "Top10 whine topics on MMOC during last 12 months" without any own insight or commentary to back those up.