Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkheart View Post
    Hi everyone,

Trinket and proc question.

I have Mythic DUT, Mythic GSR, and Heroic BMC trinkets. Of course, I am using Mythic GSR, but I am wondering if I should use HC BMC or Mythic DUT.

Thing is, if I choose BMC, there are simply too many procs. Without it, I already have four important procs: Set bonus, Ring, Weapon enchant, and GSR. If I also choose BMC, I have to react to a fifth proc, and that might mean that when a more important proc occurs shortly afterwards, then I won't have enough embers to dump at least 3 or 4 Chaos Bolts in it (because I already consumed most of them on BMC). If I choose DUT, I can just focus on reacting to the more important 4 procs, and the passive haste proc will help me generate more embers or dump faster CBs.

I did not get enough time to test my performance in both trinkets, but I think my performance is more consistent with GSR and DUT.

What do you think?

By the way, tomorrow my guild will start progress on Mythic Kromog, and I plan to spec destruction for it.

My armoury - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...heart/advanced
    BMC is a much better trinket for destro than DUT. There's No such thing as too many procs

Deleted
    Is the weapon enchant even worth it with 2 trinkets and the ring?

Killed Kromog Mythic tonight!

Anyhow, next is Operator. How does destruction perform on Operator Mythic? Any advise?

I cant stand furty because of his avatar, i find it offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Its pretty lewd. Can we get some mod censorship in here? Woz?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MycantrumX View Post
    I've taken some precautionary measures in regards to it but in the future if there is something like that you don't like/think is lewd, etc report the post and include why you're reporting it (so not the post specifically, but the avatar for example) or just message one of the mods directly so there isn't any other non constructive posts in a thread that's otherwise very informative!

10+ Year Old Account

Anyhow, next is Operator. How does destruction perform on Operator Mythic? Any advise?
    Gz. I think you'll find that destruction can do just fine if you like playing it, but that the adds won't really live long enough to reap the full benefit of the spec. The burst AoE of demonology kind of owns it right now and can still do great damage on prio targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MycantrumX View Post
    Très lewd

Quote Originally Posted by Axxym View Post
    Gz. I think you'll find that destruction can do just fine if you like playing it, but that the adds won't really live long enough to reap the full benefit of the spec. The burst AoE of demonology kind of owns it right now and can still do great damage on prio targets.
    Does pretty well on the Gunnery Sergeants and the Man-at-Arms, along with the splits if your group does that. Kind of gets slayed by the movement but you can hold your own for the most part. Comparing in relation to demo is sort of futile at this point because you're going to lose on every fight regardless

Furty is single handily disgracing the MMO-Champion name with his obscenities

Quick question regarding 2-3 target fights. When the fight is considered a 2 target fight( hanz and franz), do we manually cast immolate on both targets at all times and obviously use havoc with CB on cd, lining up havoc with CDS when able.

When the fight is 3 target, iron maidens, do we use f&B to cast immolate on all 3 targets and then return to 2 target cleave rotation or what? I noticed when i tried to maintain immolate on 3 maidens manually, i had no time to really cast CBS due to casting immolate so often. I ended up switching to keeping immolate on my main target and doing havoc cleave which yielded much better dps and damage. However, i feel that i was still playing this style fight wrong. I am running 4 pc with CR ofc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    I noticed when i tried to maintain immolate on 3 maidens manually, i had no time to really cast CBS due to casting immolate so often.
    You might just need to improve your multi dotting technique / awareness. It takes 3 globals to DoT them all and you'e golden for another 12-15 seconds.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Optimal is Immo on all 3 targets. You can delay the immo's if you can Havoc a 4pc-trinket buffed CB. Since i prefer relaxed playing, i only do 2 Immos (Main target+Focus Havoc Target).

Quote Originally Posted by hypofyse View Post
    Is the weapon enchant even worth it with 2 trinkets and the ring?
    quiet often it seems this is the only proc up when i need to avoid capping embers

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    You might just need to improve your multi dotting technique / awareness. It takes 3 globals to DoT them all and you'e golden for another 12-15 seconds.
    Yea i think i get wrapped up in casting Conflags in between immo dots to prevent capping charges. I'll work on casting 3 immo's before casting anything else and then just blowing all my embers and conflags before dots have to be reapplied. Is there anyway to track all 3 dots at the same time? It be cool to be able to easily see the timer of all instances of immo across targets. It shows on my nameplates but the camera angle on maidens blows ass, even at 40yds since the bottom area cuts it off at like 30 yd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well honestly you should not play Destruction in Maidens, I'm too balls to the wall Destruction player, but on that one I'm Demo.

That said if you sync immolate reapplication somewhat by applying it to all three targets in a row, then you only need to look at the timers on one target really.

The amount of gear people have at this point I don't think it really matters what you play. Dest will be fine.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gaidax said it right. 3 consecutive immo's, with the first one on your current burst target, so you know when to restart the 3 immo sequence.

4 piece for destro on PTR is either going to make you top the DPS for burst opener if you get blessed by RNG gods or it's going to screw you over while everyone else destroys you

Deleted
    I'm curious if the reduced cast time on Chaos Bolt will see it take over Shadowburn again in execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    I'm curious if the reduced cast time on Chaos Bolt will see it take over Shadowburn again in execute.
    Yes. Pure single target Chaos Bolt vs Shadowburn was up for debate but Chaos Bolt largely won out. However, 5% extra damage on Chaos Bolt alone is enough to make it better than Shadowburn, not even mentioning the reduction in cast time now. Only time we'll Shadowburn now is to generate embers or to cleave with Havoc.