10+ Year Old Account

6.1 Everbloom mages

Heya all,

to my observation in Challenge Mode and Heroic, the mage mobs in the everbloom (discounting the boss, but including the spore images), seem to hit significantly harder with their volley spells. Before 6.1 our CM group would comfortably pull the mages and survive, but after that non-tanks get demolished. I wish I could have logged/screenshot it but for now it's merely anecdotal, regardless however does anyone else experience this?
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 2015-03-07 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Heya all,

to my observation in Challenge Mode and Heroic, the mage mobs in the everbloom (discounting the boss, but including the spore images), seem to hit significantly harder with their volley spells. Before 6.1 our CM group would comfortably pull the mages and survive, but after that non-tanks get demolished. I wish I could have logged/screenshot it but for now it's merely anecdotal, regardless however does anyone else experience this?
    I believe there was a blue post about this saying it was a bug. Should be a fix soon hopefully?

Here it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1719?page=3#41

Yeah it is definitely a real issue, not just you. We were doing some golds on alts the other night and actually had to focus interrupts and things. Wasn't that hard per se but was far slower and more annoying than the usual pull all>stun>aoe>pray method we usually use.

Hoping this gets fixed and the Everbloom/Skyreach times get cleared pretty soon. Lots of significant changes in the CM world lately :/