Deleted

Thinking about getting back into this game

Hello all. I've been considering getting back into this game, and I have some questions regarding PvP mostly:

1. How much is there to do at level 100 PvP?

2. How good are healers currently?

3. What's the state of balance in PvP?

4. Is there any PvE gear that is better in PvP than the actual PvP gear?

5. Is there any incentive to continuing playing after getting gear capped? (In MoP I did PvE and transmog grinds, but I won't have much time for that now.)

6. How prevalent is CC currently? (I remember in MoP there was a lot of downtime in PvP because of so much CC.)

You don't need to answer them all if you don't feel like it, I appreciate any answers. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    1. A lot, but not much of it is exciting
    2. As good as they have always been
    3. Complete shit like always
    4. Not that I am aware of
    5. Not much outside of raid progression
    6. They have done a little bit to nerf CC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderp View Post
    1. A lot, but not much of it is exciting
    2. As good as they have always been
    4. Not that I am aware of
    5. Not much outside of raid progression
    6. They have done a little bit to nerf CC.
    If I remember correctly, there has been times when healers were very powerful. I think around the time when they put in the 10 minute arena healing debuff was one of those time. It was very hard to outdps a healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Very little. No new arenas or bgs.
    2. Not fun at all now that you have to cast and everyone interrupt hacks.
    3. Balance is dogshit.
    4. No
    5. No new rewards, no new content.
    6. CC is really bad. They removed some from mop and instead gave everyone a stun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    5. No new rewards, no new content.
    Well that's not true, you can farm conquest points for the Elite set (different transmog) if you are above 2k in any bracket.

PvP is the same as ever. Blizzard doesn't care and only balances PvE, we PvP'ler have to deal with it and get f*cked over and over again. Business as usual. If you liked it before, it will probably be ok for you right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaileen View Post
    Well that's not true, you can farm conquest points for the Elite set (different transmog) if you are above 2k in any bracket.

PvP is the same as ever. Blizzard doesn't care and only balances PvE, we PvP'ler have to deal with it and get f*cked over and over again. Business as usual. If you liked it before, it will probably be ok for you right now.
    Yeah that was what I was suspecting... I think I'll hold off on the game for the moment and look for greener pastures.

Then again, I'm having fun in Starcraft 2 and people are complaining in that game too. So maybe it's actually alright. :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderp View Post
    Well imo it is kinda balanced now you atleast see very different classes and specs over glad rating so i'd say its more balanced than before atleast.