Thread: myl ife sucks

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

myl ife sucks

lifes still shit for me, no friends,no gf,no money apart from disability benefits that tax payers in the UK think im not entitled to well you can have your petty cash back when i die that will make you happy. tried everything to make money online only time i did make money was on youtube when i was making £80 per month throuhgh adsense and then they banned me from it for invalid click activity and the reason was to many people where clicking my ads and no i wasnt using any bots and im thinking yeah im a fucking jedi now cos apparently they think i control people, ive tried twitch nobody watches me on the games i like cos there either saturated or ppl only watch high end raiders/pvpers.
    my life sucks as i have no support from anyone so whats the fucking point being alive when nobody even cares and i know posting here pp lare just gonna mock me but i dnt care cos i know nobody gives a shit about me. i get less than minimum wage on my benefits alot less can barely live off anything.

dnt care if this account gets banend cos even when i post legit qwestions nobody ever replies anyways

so ive decided life isnt worth living and the best thing is to jsut kill myself. with my disabilitys that never go away i wish i was never born, all my family are succesful apart from me so i bet my parents think im a failure well wen i kill myself atleast i succedded at something

and im not attention seeking or an emo these are my real feelings

Deleted
    My eyes :_:

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Just remember that.

Whelp, someone is probably going to have police knocking at their door today.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Just remember that.
    Well you're just a ray of sunshine aren't you

Deleted
    From your last thread is my same advice;

08457 90 90 90 Samaritans, 0300 5000 927 RMI, 0845 767 8000 SANE, 0300 123 3393 MIND, 08444 775 774 ANXIETY.

All numbers deal with mental health ect.

Just send private messages to Winter Blossom. She/He always seems to reply to topics like this and is constantly around, She/He would love to hear about your issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    lifes still shit for me, no friends,no gf,no money apart from disability benefits that tax payers in the UK think im not entitled to well you can have your petty cash back when i die that will make you happy. tried everything to make money online only time i did make money was on youtube when i was making £80 per month throuhgh adsense and then they banned me from it for invalid click activity and the reason was to many people where clicking my ads and no i wasnt using any bots and im thinking yeah im a fucking jedi now cos apparently they think i control people, ive tried twitch nobody watches me on the games i like cos there either saturated or ppl only watch high end raiders/pvpers.
    my life sucks as i have no support from anyone so whats the fucking point being alive when nobody even cares and i know posting here pp lare just gonna mock me but i dnt care cos i know nobody gives a shit about me. i get less than minimum wage on my benefits alot less can barely live off anything.

dnt care if this account gets banend cos even when i post legit qwestions nobody ever replies anyways

so ive decided life isnt worth living and the best thing is to jsut kill myself. with my disabilitys that never go away i wish i was never born, all my family are succesful apart from me so i bet my parents think im a failure well wen i kill myself atleast i succedded at something

and im not attention seeking or an emo these are my real feelings
    you are forcing the forum admin to contact the authorities and forward your IP address to them.....
    is that what you want? the cops showing up at your door?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Meh, just weeding out the weak.
    Spoken like someone who has never dealt with mental illness.

Malaria, AIDS, cancer...weeding out the weak too, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone is disabled now, so that is no excuse.

You said your parents were successful. Did they disown you?

Deleted
    I'm here for you, guys. I'll take your nudes as payment.
    I tried that last time though and it wouldn't let me.

"Picture is too large".

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post

"Picture is too large".
    Damn that was smooth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smoke some weed and suck it up. Seen too many people in my life have their lives taken by another human, suicide should never be an option. You get one life, make a change.

I guess this is goodbye

"Picture is too large".
    Lose some weight then you tubby corgi.

I tease.

10+ Year Old Account

"Picture is too large".
    I would have thought the problem was the reflection of light off that pale ass of yours causing flares in the image.

Deleted
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Damn that was smooth.
    My game is so tight Bigz comes to me for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Lose some weight then you tubby corgi.

I tease.
    HEY.

STOP THE SHAMING IT'S GENETIC.

Deleted
    my life also sucks, fu*k life!

Hah, this thread is now about Corgis.

I delight in the irony of what the OP was saying about nobody caring.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    STOP THE SHAMING IT'S GENETIC.

That or Her Royal Highness is feeding you too many biscuits.