Thread: myl ife sucks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    and what will they do tell me my lifes fine and worth keeping when they have no idea what i go through
    They'd listen to you and give advice based on your situation.

I'd also give you your local NHS crisis numbers for community support (Nurses and STR workers) who'd come out and visit you but I haven't the foggiest where you live in the U.K.

But to me it seems like you have recurrent depressive episodes culminating in attention seeking behaviour.

That's not a healthy fix to your difficulties.

Call one of the numbers I posted and they'll help.

08457 90 90 90 Samaritans, 0300 5000 927 RMI, 0845 767 8000 SANE, 0300 123 3393 MIND, 08444 775 774 ANXIETY.

All numbers deal with mental health ect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Some people can't make a change... I had a cancer as an infant and the treatment fucked me up... I am crippled now and many of my organs have damage... Been socially excluded from everything my whole life because I am disfigured cripple and the only time people aren't ignoring me completely is when they are ridiculing me.

Not complaining though, like op is... Just pointing out that sometimes it is literally entirely out of one's control.
    my life is out of my hands since i was born with my disabilitys and cant do nothing about it

Lot of assholes in this thread.
    Fine that you might not cry yourself to sleep over one talking about committing suicide, but directly being disrespectful and antagonize him, just because you can? That's pathetic. I hope you all get infracted for it :P

To OP:
    As some has said already. Call a line. Might not feel like it's worth it but do it regardless. They're nice people there.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

and what will they do tell me my lifes fine and worth keeping when they have no idea what i go through
    Paying for WoW, virtual tickets, making multiple threads about how bad your life is, must be pretty rough. If you tell yourself your life sucks, it will, if you tell yourself you'll never accomplish anything, you wont. Nobody is giving you a free ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Can you people stop derailing this thread with such disgusting disrespect?

If you don't think the OP is serious, dont post. If you think he is serious, then you shouldn't be so damned disrespectful.
    He isn't serious and I've given him assistance before.

Check his created threads for some examples.

Deleted
    So whats your issue exactly? Agoraphobia, depression, weight issues, wheelchair bound?

Perhaps the issue is not external, OP. Seems like you lack confidence, intelligence (this is not to say you are "dumb") and drive. If you lack a personality that is useful to maneuvering in society than one either needs personal, internal, motivation &/or cleverness in navigating life in a manner that achieves results agreeable to you.

For example, the reason you may not be getting viewers as others streamers on Twitch do is because your content may be of poor quality or your personality similarly poor for the purposes of streaming. There are many popular streamers of middling gameplay capability or whom decide to play niche games but they are usually popular despite this due to having an enjoyable personality to watch. Or in some cases the streamers are clever marketers and have an intuitive sense of how to garner viewership through social maneuvering online.

This will be consistent in life too. Lacking confidence and active ambition are typically major turnoffs to heterosexual women. One doesn't need to be rich or particularly handsome in many cases, but one does need to be someone who is either or both; confident in their ability and self and is actively working toward improving their station in life in either stability or mobility.

Jobs are like this as well- those that are typically promoted or leaders are not timid, ill fitting in social situation, lacking cleverness in their job functions, etc.

It might seem harsh but the problem seem to be entirely you, OP. Maybe sorting this out should be one's main course of action first.

my life is out of my hands since i was born with my disabilitys and cant do nothing about it
    Save the money you were going to spend on a new computer, buy a batman costume and go to a shitty part of wherever you live to fight crime. It'll make a great news story and you'll accomplish what you were trying to do.
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I think he/she is just looking for attention.
    Most suicidal people do.
    So what the fuck is the point of mocking it? Leave the thread or stay on topic. If you think it's not a topic to be discussed, then report the thread for it.
    I find these people who compulsively have to belittle and insult others with snide remarks to be utterly pathetic. Don't like the topic? Stay the bloody hell out of it.

lifes still shit for me, no friends,no gf,no money
    You come to the right place. We fix problems like yours every day.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Not everyone can have my natural skin tone. Is it even possible for you pasty Brits to get tans with your lack of sun? :P
    Don't be ridiculous, we invade Spain and the Greek Islands on an annual basis.

As long as you count lobster red as a tan.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    He isn't serious and I've given him assistance before.

Check his created threads for some examples.
    So report it and move on? Your behavior is pathetic. What are you trying to prove? Why do you keep posting? What you're doing is worse than what you accuse the OP of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a gaming PC is pretty cool. The people that are popular on twitch are annoying and their fans are worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

Tiili would make a fantastic Brit.

She turns lobster mode as soon as the sun creeps out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

I wonder if NatGeo has a show on the migration patterns of Brits.

Most suicidal people do.
    So what the fuck is the point of mocking it? Leave the thread or stay on topic. If you think it's not a topic to be discussed, then report the thread for it.
    I find these people who compulsively have to belittle and insult others with snide remarks to be utterly pathetic. Don't like the topic? Stay the bloody hell out of it.
    If you post on a public forum you're leaving it open for people to comment however they wish. You have just as little right to tell others what they can and can't say. Babying people won't help them.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    So report it and move on? Your behavior is pathetic. What are you trying to prove? Why do you keep posting? What you're doing is worse than what you accuse the OP of.
    You need to pull your thong out fella.

I gave him advice when he posted his first attention seeking antics months ago and repeated it now.

That's all I can do aside from what I did already (Reporting the thread).

Now I'm just chilling and laughing as you start foaming at the mouth.

shame its hard to get a bullet gun i nthe UK
    No its not.

Unless you're talking about a handgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    No its not.

Unless you're talking about a handgun.
    I doubt the OP would pass the legal requirements.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Based on his/her past threads.

Woah, calm your tits, thread police,
    Again, why is it so hard for you to just report it and leave? His threads would be dead if it weren't for people like you who for some reason can't leave things be. Same reason you don't post in spambot threads, it bumps them up and makes shit worse.

Report and move on. Leave it.