Page 1 of 2
LastLast

675 elemental shaman

I'm in looks for a new home. Been raiding since Vanilla, more hardcore starting in BC. Plenty of old experience including some past top US kills. I'd prefer to be on a PVE server and prefer to also stay alliance, though neither are that important. I'm extremely flexible with my days and times, would like 3-4 days a week, more is welcome too! I'm looking for a long term home that has stability. Leave some info and make sure to include your battle tag so I can add you to talk. Thanks for reading!

Hello, [A] Drachefaust on US-Garona is currently rebuilding our morning raid team. 7:30am-10:30am CST. However, you may be seeking content higher than we can currently provide.

For more info: Talren#1886

Think we fill some of your reqs, but we are not alliance =(

<Graphic Content> 9/10HBRF, 5/7M is a horde progression guild on Shandris-US. Some of our members have played together for several years and some as far back as Burning Crusade. We are a competitive mythic raiding guild on a casual raiding schedule. We consider ourselves a HOME not just another guild.
    Server Rank 1
    U.S. Rank 403
    World Rank 1515
    Currently we are looking for a few more core people to add to our team to continue to push for more server firsts.

Our goal as a guild is to clear all content while it is current., do it while having fun, but also have a very competitive environment for all players so they are never the top on the meters.
    Current Needs *ALL Class/Specs should apply despite our current needs*
    DPS: (able to play several specs a plus)
    Melee
    All

Ranged
    All

Healers
    Any skilled healer should apply

Tanks
    Closed
    *If you are not on the list and are an exceptional player, contact us. Our spots are extremely competitive with most of us ranking weekly and the team loves challenges*

*This is an adult guild, and anyone not of the age of 18 will be rejected. (though exceptions are known to happen)

*Our raid will be structured to move quickly since our times are so limited. Currently our times are Sunday Monday and Friday 8pm-11pm est. If you cannot make 90% of our raids please do not apply.

If you have any questions, please contact me here or add my real ID Cody#1176

Guild Name: Exilès
    Realm: US - Bleeding Hollow [H]
    Progression: 5/7M Highmaul - 10/10H BRF
    Battle-tag: Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190, Mondkross - Montross#1591

<Exilès> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided since every tier since ICC and have been competitive every tier.

Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more "hardcore" guilds.

We aim to make the time we spend in raid count.

Classes Desired:
    We have one dps position, one heal position available. We're considering the classes listed below but any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below.

670+ ilvl -

1 Shadow Priest (High Priority)
    1 Mage
    1 Resto Shaman (High Priority)
    1 Rogue (High Priority)

Guild site: exiles-bh.shivtr(dot)com

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30pm-12:30am EST

Expectations:
    Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant:
    You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to minmax and push their character to the limit.
    You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up.
    You must be able to use mumble and a microphone.
    You must be actually good at mechanics. I don't need raiders that have to wait for a callout to step out of a fire wave.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add us.
    Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190
    Mondkross - Montross#1591

mine real id is itchy#1478 if you want to add me also
    Last edited by itchy2; 2015-03-08 at 07:52 AM.

Hey there! I like to keep the spam small so here is a little info about us!

My guild is Praxis and we are a 2/7 Mythic HM and 9/10H BRF raiding guild.

We raid Tues/Wed/Friday @ 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST.

If we have sparked your interest you can contact me by adding my Btag: Zykenwolf#1890

Full recruitment page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12427752999

Goodluck in your search!

Just going to bump with a more detailed past experience:

BC
    Attuned for everything prior to removal on a Warlock
    T4:13/13
    T5:10/10: still have that stupid macro for Vashj, Use to warlock tank Leotheras
    T6:14/14: main swapped to shaman when attunements were announced to be removed, still managed to get Hand of A'dal on her.
    Cleared old Zul'Aman did a few mount runs, never got my mount.
    4/6 Sunwell before my guild died and I just decided to break until the next expansion.

Wrath
    T7: 17/17: Managed to get Plagued Proto-Drake and was 1 achievement away from Black Proto-Drake(20 man Naxx). Got Immortal/Undying, both Sarth Drakes while all current content.
    T8: 14/14: Got Conqueror of Ulduar, Herald of the Titans, and cleared everything except Alone in the Darkness 25(did do 10 man).
    T9: 5/5H: Only really shined in 10 man this tier, I was starting to play a little more casually and couldn't put in the effort for a full time guild.
    T10: 12/12H: At the beginning of the tier I had to quit due to real life issues and couldn't seriously raid. When I came back I went 11/12H 25 and 12/12H 10, starting back up I believe at either 15% or 20% buff.

Cata
    T11: 12/12H: Cleared all of it current content in 25 man, including heroic Council and Al'akir 25
    T12: Had to break right before T12 came out because a family member got sick and had surgery so I had to put for the commitment and do what was important. I eventually cleared 7/7H but it was after DS had come out. I did also get my Legendary Staff before the expansion ended.
    T13: 8/8H: Spine was killed at 5% nerf and Madness at 10%

MoP
    T14: 16/16N 6/16H
    T15: 11/13H: Couldn't get Lei Shen because of the massive amounts of class stacking needed for 25 man. No warlocks either gg.
    T16: 14/14H: All killed pre-nerf, got all our mounts before mythic took over.

WoD
    Currently only 6/7H HM and 5/10H BRF due to some issues.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Hey Remia!

<The Dauntless> is a newly formed guild that is currently progressing quickly. We are still looking for a few more DPS and healers to fill out our roster. Our information is listed below:

Connected Realms: Frostmane, Ner’zhul, Tortheldrin
    Progression: 8/10H BRF
    Raid times: T/W/Th - 9:00pm-12:00am CST. (10-1am EST, 7-10pm PST)

Recruiting:
    We are currently looking for a few more healers and dps to fill out our roster

Application:
    Feel free to approach any of us in game or via our website to discuss further details. To apply, go to the link provided and follow the directions as listed.
    Guild Website: the-dauntless.enjin.com

Contact Us:
    Rohwind (Aileron#1131)
    Androsis (Vexful#1126)
    Hitmontop (KevinP#1313)
    Factorial (BBB#1141)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! My raid team has been looking for an ele shaman and I think you are the person for the job

** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players**

**Who we are**
    Death by RNG is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our CORE mythic raiding and more.

**Current Progression**
    7/7N Highmaul
    7/7H Highmaul
    9/10N Blackrock Foundry
    7/10H Blackrock Foundry

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun.

**Raid times/days**
    Raid nights are:
    Tuesdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)
    Wednesdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)
    Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**In search of**
    Druid (Balance/Feral)
    Priest (Shadow/Holy)
    Shaman (Elemental)
    Mage (Any)
    Warlock (Any)

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * 655 min ilvl
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    Or you can shoot me a pm in game

Want to build a lasting guild that will clear content for more than a tier or so? I have a place for you then!

I'm building a mythic raid team with a guild on Turalyon. The idea is simple. US100-200 by the end of next tier and a full clear of mythic BRF before this tier ends. Where we go after that is only up! I'm looking for committed players with a desire to progress and improve on their play.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9PM-12AM EST and Sunday 8:30PM-12AM EST. Sunday is an optional sale/alt/heroic clear run. The guild is Alliance as I'm gaining a free vent server, full bank tabs, and in the near future a fully paid website. Those are my incentives for Turalyon, but my personal incentives are seeing Mythic Blackhand dead ASAP and competing for server firsts.

If you this idea appeals to you feel free to PM me or look up my post on here! Need a few more posts before I can add links!

Check out my temp. website: apguild dot enjin dot com

And if you are really interested contact me!!!

Battletag: Alsorin#1361
    Twitter: Alsoriawow
    alsoriawow gmail com

Good luck!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We have two 20man raiding teams, the AMAM and AMPM 20man Raiding Teams. Current progressions is 3/7M HM & 9/10H BRF!

amwow.net

The AMAM Morning raid team:
    Raid Schedule: 11 Hour Raid Week!
    Friday: 9am to 1pm EST
    Saturday: 9am to 12pm EST
    Monday: 9am to 1pm EST

If the times work and your interested please feel free to check out our website.

9/10H, 3/7M. Wed/Thur/Sun 8-11pm EST. Falc#1131

Hi Remia!

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but <Valhalla> on Zul'jin (PvE server) is in need of an ele shaman. We are 4/7M and 9/10H with H Blackhand to 3% last week. We only need 1-2 more dps before we can start Mythic BRF, and an ele shaman would be awesome! We raid Tues Wed Thurs from 10pm-1am EST with alt runs, RBGs, and other fun stuff on off-nights. We are Horde, but I know you said that's not necessarily a deal breaker

If you're interested, our website is valhallaguild.org or you can add me on bnet Keyona#1221 as I would love to chat with you more about raiding with us.

~Key

Hello!
    <Scrubless> 8/10H is a US-Thrall Horde raiding guild currently seeking active raiders in preparation for Mythic progression. Our current raid times are 8:30pm EST to 12:00am EST on Tuesday's and Wednesdays. There is a possibility of adding a third progression day (Thursday) once Mythic BRF progression begins.

We are currently recruiting ALL ranged classes with strong desires for a well versed Boomkin, Shadow Priest and Ele Shaman. Multi-spec healing classes are strongly encouraged to apply.

We currently have a 2 week trial period and handle loot on an EPGP DKP Reloaded system using attendance and availability to deal effort points to the raid, with a 10% weekly decay. We require a few small addons in order to raid, such as WeakAuras 2 (you do not have to know how to create the auras, they will be linked to you), a boss mod addon, and GTFO as a minimum.

We provide a relaxed fun environment to raid in, while maintaining a solid focus on progression. We use Ventrilo to communicate and also do extra activities while not raiding such as older content and helping with the gearing of alts.

Once the trial period is passed we will assist or reimburse transfer costs once a certain time frame of commitment is met.

For more information feel free to contact one of the following in-game VIA battle tag:
    Tygerion#1828 (Recruiting Officer, vacation until 3/16/15)
    Kahn#1170 (Raid Leader, Recruiting Assistance)
    Cran#1405 (Guild Master)

Add one of us and lets chat, we'd love to have you

Hello there! I see you are looking for a new home. If you would just give me a moment of your time I will tell you about our guild, and hopefully you will see we could be a great fit for you. Our progression is currently 9/10H BRF, 10/10N BRF, 3/7M HM.
    I am co-GM/founder of an Alliance raiding guild on Alleria-US server called Vyndikated. We have been leading raiding guilds for the last 7 years. We have a core of officers/raiders who have been playing with us and have server transferred with us for over 5 years. A foundation that has been built from the ground up, with progression raiding being our ultimate goal and focus. We have class officers that are focused on helping every member perform to their highest potential, and figuring out what is standing in the way of achieving the performance we would like to see.
    Our raid times alternate weekly. Wk 1: Wed, Thurs, Mon 8-11 ST(central) Wk 2: Tues, Fri, Sun 8-11 ST. We also have other runs that go on off nights either for the raiders that do not get into our main/core run or to take a smaller group in to try to keep progressing. We carry more than 20 members in heroic so we have at least 25 members geared and ready to come in when raiders are unable to make it, etc.. Raid spots are not guaranteed long term, it is your job to earn it and maintain it. Attendance, output, and ability to perform mechanics are the main things we look at when deciding who to bring into raid. Our guild offers raid repairs, flasks, potions, feasts, and help with item enhancements.
    If you are on the fence about joining us, and are currently alliance we would be willing to bring you into one of our heroic runs to see how well you perform as well as if our guild will be a place you enjoy. We do not welcome attitudes, elitist mindsets, etc..

If you have further questions about our guild or if you want to try raiding with us, add me to real id: SugahChar#1272 (Sarcaschic on Alleria) Or you may also go to our forums to apply Vyndikated.com

Hey Remia , check out Valiant, We are a horde guild on Blackhand.

we are currently 2/7M Highmaul and 9/10H BRF trying to fill a few spots for our mythic progression group.
    Our Raid Days: Tues-Thurs (8pm – 11pm CST)
    Alt Raids: Sat (Around 8pm CST)
    Depending on the availability of our raiders. We could add an extra night if needed.

guildvaliant.com
    and look for the APPLY HERE button. Fill out a quick basic questionnaire and we will make sure to look over your application quickly and have a response to you as soon as our recruiting officers can.

Also if you have any questions feel free to send me a whisper.
    Turkkish#1340

Thanks and good luck your search

<Land Raiders>

Highmaul Progression

7/7 Normal
    7/7 Heroic
    1/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry Progression

9/10 Normal
    7/10 Heroic
    0/10 Mythic

Land Raiders is currently recruiting reliable tank and dps! Though exceptional players of any role are always welcome!

We host an alt run Tuesdays 9-12 EST and our main raid clears Fri/Sat 9-12 EST. There is often some runs/days outside of this schedule as well.

Who we are

We're a casual guild that enjoys progressing at a steady pace and we're looking to rebuild our roster with a few more people as we look to the horizon and Mythic raiding! Looking to cap our roster around 25-30 people. We're a pretty friendly group who get along really well and though casual have some highly skilled players. A lot of us have been around for quite awhile and know our way around our class and then some. We use Mumble for voice and hold no requirements for our raiders other then you do your job. How you accomplish that is up to you.

What makes us special

Our longevity - We've been around since BC!
    Our Atmosphere - We have a very unique atmosphere, cultured over several years. Many people join us for just the atmosphere.
    Our efficiency - We clear at a solid rate on a 2 night a week schedule! Not many can claim the same.

Fell free to swing on by our website, landraiders.enjin, and drop an app in! Our needs can change fairly often, so don't let the open recruitment class breakdown deter you. Exceptional applicants of any class/spec are always considered, so tell your friends!

If you have any issues with the site, or wish to speak in person feel free to PM me in game (Battle.net - Nech#1421). More then happy to help with anything.

100 Orc Warlock
    Business Class

I think you could be an excellent fit for <Business Class>. A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our Progression

2 DAYS/WEEK

Highmaul
    7/7H
    6/7M

BRF
    10/10H
    5/10M

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest.

Our Expectations

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require all members to be self-starters.

1) Be viable and skilled in the different specs of your class. While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

2) Be prepared for raids. Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

3) Maintain a healthy garrison. If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

4) Max character optimization. Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

5) Combat log assessment. Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

Logistics

Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Guild Manager) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator. Pokeadot#1630

Krieg (27, Performance Director) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer. Krieg#1840

Corexar (25, Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant. Corexar#1655

Visit http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more!
    Or Add Brotherdark#1871 with any questions.

Hey Remia,

[A] <Riot> of Sargeras is 3/10M BRF (5/7M Highmaul) and I believe you may be a great Ele addition. We currently do not have any Ele Shamans on our raid roster.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8-12am EST which looks like it would fit your availability perfectly. You can visit our website at iloveriot.com for more info including videos of past Mythic/Heroic kills so you can see our raid environment firsthand. If you are interested, please add me to battletag (Fissure#1476) so we can talk about more details.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

9/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal

Battle Net: Hellspawnxxx#1904
    Guild Website: www.Fraghard.com
    Faction: Horde
    Focus: Raiding
    Raid Times: Tues / Wed / Thurs, 8 -11 PM EST
    Server: Arthas (PvP)
    Region: North America
    Guild Tag: -=DDM=-
    Who we are: Death Destruction Mayhem, Gaming Community Since 1999
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/ddmtv

-=DDM=- is a highly skilled raiding guild intent on being one of the most respected and competitive guilds on our server. While our raiding schedule is more casual, it is designed to make the most of our time and progress through the content steadily, all the while having some good laughs and making fond memories. -=DDM=- we feel good leadership, experienced class leads can raid 3 times a week and clear current content and have it be a fun social experience.