Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Just dont know what to do anymore

Point blank just dont know how to handle life anymore. Been through it all and have not found the light yet. Only darkness lives in my future.
    *26 years old nothing but a Ged
    *married for 8 years this year with 4 girls ages 3-9
    *we are living with my mother
    *credit score of low 400´s
    *cant stop smoking weed no matter how bad i want to
    *which means no good employment for me
    *want to furthe my education. cant afford that
    *need to move out . cant afford that
    *making payments on a car still that seems like it about to take a huge dump
    1 step forward and 2 steps back has been my life. If i was not around at least my kids could have a chance at a better future with someone who has thier shit together. Aside from them I dont even have family members that could miss me.
    Semper Fi

10+ Year Old Account
    stop smoking weed, then you'll have more money and an opportunity for a real job. save as much as you can, and eventually move out and move on
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Seems like the weed is your priority since you wont stop. If you wont stop your putting it above your wife, kids, employment, and possessions.
    Time to make the decision, do you want to stop, if so stop and do what you have to no matter how painful. If you want to continue the drugs maybe its better you go separate ways from your family, allow them to build their lives without your addiction hanging over them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Point blank just dont know how to handle life anymore. Been through it all and have not found the light yet. Only darkness lives in my future.

1 step forward and 2 steps back has been my life. If i was not around at least my kids could have a chance at a better future with someone who has thier shit together. Aside from them I dont even have family members that could miss me.
    Take a moment to acknowledge that you're now saying you like cannabis more than you love your daughters and partner.

-stop having more kids. Use condoms or withdrawal method.
    -quit weed. you speak of having future for your kids, yet you're setting a bad example.
    -work and save for the future- for house, car, or what have you.
    -improve your credit score by paying your bills on time.
    -man up. you're a father now. Time to put your childhood behind.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are the 4 kids with different mothers?

Damn, you're probably getting fucked by child support.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Are the 4 kids with different mothers?

Damn, you're probably getting fucked by child support.
    Friends sister has a kid with a guy that has 10 kids with 8 women, he does not pay anything and gets a section 8 house somehow

10+ Year Old Account
    You have four kids.

Think about them hard next time you pick up that bag of weed. What do you love more? Your children? Or the weed? If you smoke it, you know what the answer is.

Drop the weed, find a job. First job will suck, keep at it, build a resume, get a better job, get an education.

Nothings going to change if you keep using weed as a way to escape your emotions.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    they are all our kids...ive stopped smoking one time when i was locked up for 2 months and had no choice...got out and started again..i know my problems i just cant fix them...i dont need any advice save your finger muscles...like i said i dont have family or anything...i just wanted someone to know my story
    Semper Fi

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like your addiction to weed is holding you back. Quit it for a week. Aim low. See how you feel at the end of it.

Also tell the people you live with that you need help quitting weed.

*26 years old nothing but a Ged
    *we are living with my mother
    *credit score of low 400´s
    *which means no good employment for me
    *want to furthe my education. cant afford that
    *need to move out . cant afford that
    *making payments on a car still that seems like it about to take a huge dump
    Just collect some nice ol' government handouts. I'm sure they'll throw welfare at you for a few decades before they catch on.

I can't really have sympathy with someone who rebuffs advice and just wanted people to "know his story."

Interesting, very interesting. I know you're not looking for advice as you stated, so what's the purpose of coming here? I don't mean that in a mean way, but you're obviously looking for something, especially with the way you stated everything, OP. I would use the advice, because it seems you do need it. Stop smoking weed, find a job and get your act together. You can get a solid job with time. You have to set an example for yourself, before you set one with your kids or wife.

I stopped reading your post when I read the part that you had your first child @ 17y/o

they are all our kids...ive stopped smoking one time when i was locked up for 2 months and had no choice...got out and started again..i know my problems i just cant fix them...i dont need any advice save your finger muscles...like i said i dont have family or anything...i just wanted someone to know my story
    You can fix them, nothing is as hopeless as you're making it out to be. Weed isn't really addicting either, I've been smoking on and off for years now and last year I took a good 6 month break due to being bored with smoking. I mean you can get hooked on the high and wanting to get high when things get tough or if you're using it to ignore or forget about problems in your life. All in all once you find the drive to change you will, but if you continue saying you can't fix your problems well you won't get anywhere and at this point it isn't the Maryjane. We know your story now, we just want to see someone improve not sulk or dwell upon their problems.

And what got you locked up, the drugs?

Hate to be so blunt but you do need some advice. Your life is shit because of YOUR choices, not someone else's and you can't even see that. The advice you need might not be on an MMO-Champion forum, but you sure as fuck need some. If you give even 1 fuck about your family get some professional help to straighten yourself out. If you give even 1 fuck about your family put them before yourself. If you don't give a fuck about them, keep on telling lies to yourself and say you don't need any advice and that you know your problems but you can fix them. If you care about your family, AT ALL, go do something. Don't sit on mmo-champion saying "you want someone to know your story", go fix your story.

You talk about no one would miss you. Those kids might be better off with the CURRENT you, but they sure as fuck aren't better off without a better version of you (which we all have the potential to be), don't use that as a cop-out to not deal with your shit. There is NOTHING in this entire world that your children can benefit from more than having a father who is capable of loving them AND himself. They are not better off without you, they need you. The worst thing you can possibly do is think that those children are better off without you because the current you (which you can change) is shitty. You put them first and you find someone to help you get your shit together.
    Last edited by Octa; 2015-03-08 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I stopped reading your post when I read the part that you had your first child @ 17y/o

So since he is not working who is supporting them?
    Tax dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    So what? Dont' tell me you're some kind of saint who didn't do any mistakes in your life. One does not have to always stay the same. The OP had enough courage to admit he's got a problem, which leads me to believe he's got the courage to face his addiction too.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

The weed is more important then your kids? Time to start thinking like a man and stop being a boy.