BRF HC trashdrops nerfed?

Sorry for asking, but lately i have been farming hc trash with some friends to help gear up guildies, and today they told me the trashdrops was nerfed, but i can't find any source on this, can anyone confirm or help me with a link to source?

I don't know any other places to ask :/

On a technical term they don't exactly post nerfing drop rates. It just happens and we the players see a noticeable decrease in drops. Its pretty obvious like how it was with the first few days of Highmaul trash dropping 2-5 BoEs per clear, not counting the Twins area.

I did not bother with BRF trash runs, but knowing Blizzard they would Stealth Nerf it.

Deleted
    It certainly seems that way. Some people will say its RNG to a point yes it is.

Few days ago I joined a group doing operator trash, high level group so we cleared the trash packs within minutes and reset. We did 16 runs total, only saw 1 epic drop which was the Iron-Flecked Sandals. The group disbanded eventually the ones other than the leader were tired or hanging around waiting for another to drop.

Now considering the amount of adds in operator trash it's quite a shock to clear maybe ~50 adds a run for 16 runs and only have the good fortune of seeing a single item drop.
    Last edited by mmocae040fe99f; 2015-03-08 at 07:15 PM.