Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tailoring. Make and sell bags. 5k per week per character just for logging on every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    You mean the transmutes that cost 50 catalysts each, and at full bore you can make maybe one blood every 2 days and sell for 400g? If mats take the same amount of resources (50 taladite) that you can use to sell greater gems for 1000g easy. Not to mention the jc daily that nets you 250g for a few items. Jc/ench is the way to go
    Catalysts are not bop, so you can have several alts with just alchemy building

Deleted
    tbh i dnt think u need primary proffs this expansion as u can just use the garrison buildings to make alchemy+ jc stuff and alchemy only requires herbs you can get daily and same with jc and the ores, tbh best thing id recomed is take herb and mining as primary so u can get additional resources for the garrison places

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post

Little example of the mission rewards

Not 100% but close enough. If they're all epics and I had more Treasure Hunters to chose from It'd likely be. But yeah getting 1000+ Gold / Garrison Resources from those 3 follower missions is really nice for gold making. I say screw professions. Just stick with Missions. Especially if you're an altoholic
    I haven't got that mission for 2 months, so not really a viable way.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    the more treasure hunter you get tho you can eventually send at least 1 on every treasure mission that pops up... seems pretty decent

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Stop focusing on those "big paydays". You sound like one of those people that think selling stuff like sky golem on AH is super luctrative by default because they sell for a lot. Blingtron mission is nice but it's rare. There's a ton of other missions ranging from 25g-275g and those are really common and add up really nicely.

I've had the best success with Jc and enchanting and tailoring, but I have to play a bit of a waiting game with it, espcially with my tailors, people on my server seem to think the best way to under cut is to make your price half what the other person is, hexweave bag starts at 5k, next guy puts his at 2k, next guy had them down to 1k. So I check prices every day, if it's in what I consider a good range, I'll list a couple things, if not I wait.