Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry Blizzard Promoting Steroid Usage with Zarya

How did Zarya even pass QA testing? Many men do not have the natural testosterone levels to obtain the amount of LBM that Zarya has, much less women who have 20 times less testosterone than men.
    In the United States, anabolic steroids are a schedule III narcotic, yet Blizzard is mindlessly promoting their usage with this character.

If this shit keeps up, we're gonna have to go back to Pong just so we don't offend/promote some agenda.

...and even then the right side might be more privileged than the left
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a keyboard turner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shut up. It's a cartoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst part is, I can't tell if the OP is trolling or not.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    If this shit keeps up, we're gonna have to go back to Pong just so we don't offend/promote some agenda.

We're going to have to change the spelling of equality since it's not symmetrical on each side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post

Are you kidding me? Pong is entirely offensive.

No matter which player you are, you're forced to play as someone straight and white.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by nacos View Post
    How did Zarya even pass QA testing? Many men do not have the natural testosterone levels to obtain the amount of LBM that Zarya has, much less women who have 20 times less testosterone than men.
    In the United States, anabolic steroids are a schedule III narcotic, yet Blizzard is mindlessly promoting their usage with this character.
    One word... "Fantasy." Or in this case, "Sci-Fi Fantasy!" Which is two, but that's how they get away from it. Plus, I don't see nor hear a single reference to steroids sooo, how exactly are you coming up with this "Oh Blizz is supporting steroid use!" crap aside from mock outrage?

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    One word... "Fantasy." Or in this case, "Sci-Fi Fantasy!" Which is two, but that's how they get away from it. Plus, I don't see near hear a single reference to steroids sooo, how exactly are you coming up with this "Oh Blizz is supporting steroid use!" crap aside from mock outrage?
    Did you even read my post?

She's an orc. Their body build and how it works is nothing like humans. See every female orc ever. Its also fantasy. Your point makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

yea know, it's almost like this is fiction you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    She's an orc. Their body build and how it works is nothing like humans. See every female orc ever. Its also fantasy. Your point makes no sense.
    This post counters every SJW argument ever. Congratulations.

This post counters every SJW argument ever. Congratulations.
    What do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Yes, yes I did. Question is, did you read mine?

You'll never have Zarya hold you close and tell you that the cold, Russian winters will eventually pass.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

As a sentient gorilla, I feel I should comment on Winston - we in the intelligent ape community are offended by the implication that we are prone to fits of berzerker rage leaving us comsumed by primal animal fury at the smallest of offenses such as damaged eyewear.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

The real question is did you even read your post before posting it?

I can't believe you're being serious, it's a game where you'll be able to play as a gorilla wearing glasses that can speak English.

The amount of idiots I have encountered during my stay in this forum is... astonishing, to say the least. I wonder, where do they breed? Maybe they are a race of their own? Just think about it, a race of idiots. It is no ordinary race, I tell you.

Yeah well, like attracts like.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Now I hope you all realize how fucking stupid your SJW agenda in videogames is.
    There is no need for "diversity" in a fucking fantasy land.
    Peace.