Power: 700W

Game also caps at 30 fps no matter what setting in combat

Am i missing something?
    whats wrong with my gpu?

Pc info with in game screenshots:
    imgur.com/a/aZ2Zt#0
    ^^^^pics of what it is

Linkified for you. - Cilraaz
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2015-03-09 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shwsrvcs View Post
    CPU: amd phenom II x6 black edition 1090t
    MoBo: M5A97 LE R2.0
    RAM: 10gb
    GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB GDDR5 Video Card
    Power: 700W

Game also caps at 30 fps no matter what setting in combat

Am i missing something?
    whats wrong with my gpu?

Pc info with in game screenshots:
    imgur com/a/aZ2Zt#0
    WoW is largely based on CPU, that is likely your problem. Your GPU is fine

I know my gpu is fine, I've even Oc'd my cpu to 3.8 with the same results showing.

I really don't think thats the issue at hand though, since I can go play csgo, diablo, dying light, CoD AW and get over 100 fps

I know my gpu is fine, I've even Oc'd my cpu to 3.8 with the same results showing.

I really don't think thats the issue at hand though, since I can go play csgo, diablo, dying light, CoD AW and get over 100 fps
    The games you listed are more demanding on GPU and less on cpu. WoW is the opposite. Your CPU is your bottleneck.

And if you know you're gpu is fine, why did you ask "What is wrong with my gpu?" lol

1)Check the settings at Advanced "Max Foreground FPS" "Max Background"

Turn vertical sync and triple buffering off.

2)Make sure at Nvidia Control Panel at manage 3d settings Vertical Sync isnt on and on at Adaptive/Half refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    The games you listed are more demanding on GPU and less on cpu. WoW is the opposite. Your CPU is your bottleneck.

And if you know you're gpu is fine, why did you ask "What is wrong with my gpu?" lol
    Because I'm not a smart man when it comes to saying things at times

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    1)Check the settings at Advanced "Max Foreground FPS" "Max Background"

Turn vertical sync and triple buffering off.

2)Make sure at Nvidia Control Panel at manage 3d settings Vertical Sync isnt on and on at Adaptive/Half refresh.
    1) Max fore and background are uncheck for MAXIMUM FPS huehue

vsync and triple buffering are off

2) So have the it completely off(it is) or half refresh?

I meant make sure they arent on and its "Controlled by 3D application" at Global Settings or WoW.exe settings.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't expect that CPU to get 60FPS in crowded situations, but it certainly will out in the world. If it's 30FPS everywhere then you are being capped by something. Vsync without triple buffering can cause you to lock at 30FPS if you drop below 60 (if this is the problem, then turning on adaptive vsync in the nvidia control panel will fix it). Malfunctioning or outdated addons can also cause weird FPS issues.

I would reinstall the graphics driver and hit custom during installing, and check the box that says "perform clean install". Your GPU is capping you at 30 fps for some reason and if you already tried the above suggestions this is your next step.

Those games are not as CPU demanding as WoW. Monitor your GPU load while in WoW, if it's not at 100% your a CPU bound.