Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Paragon kill > All other kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    holinka's tweets make me sad and salty

World 3rd. US 1st. Screams "America motherfuckers".

Right...

Congrats tho!

Quote Originally Posted by mwiland View Post
    is there a reason all the computer setups only use WD hard drives and not anything from Seagate?
    Many Seagate drives have had issues, they have shorter warranties, and generally aren't as good drives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Many Seagate drives have had issues, they have shorter warranties, and generally aren't as good drives.
    Forgive my arrogance, but do you have any source to back up your claim?

Because from what i heard from our IT department, WD used to store their HDD firmware on disk itself instead of memory chip, which caused massive failure if bad sector appeared in firmware part. Thats why we ditched WD for a VERY long time.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    holinka's tweets make me sad and salty
    I know right. He didn't even respond to that one user about how he spent an hour and a half in the place and got no conquest. At least say "We're looking into addressing how conquest is earned in Ashran". I guess he won't because they don't care about how users feel about Ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    Forgive my arrogance, but do you have any source to back up your claim?

Because from what i heard from our IT department, WD used to store their HDD firmware on disk itself instead of memory chip, which caused massive failure if bad sector appeared in firmware part. Thats why we ditched WD for a VERY long time.
    http://www.techpowerup.com/82331/sea...rd-drives.html

https://www.backblaze.com/blog/best-hard-drive/ (There were some criticisms of how they reported the numbers)

WD Blacks have a 5 year warranty, Seagate drives have a 2 year warranty.

You can also find anecdotes in the comments on many of the articles talking about the backblaze post that support their claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    What nerds that live in Midwinter lol and that guy "America motherfuckers!" Yeah incase you didn't know retard it said World 3rd right after lol so where's your America now??

That Paragon video i can get behind though,no nerd screams,no elitist pricks shouting. Although i bet the guild is riddled with them...
    I bet you're fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's hard to not sound like a dick on a shitty platform like Twitter.

Would you rather he added smiley faces at the end of everything?
    No, his responses are completely passive aggressive. That level of dickishness comes across even on twitter. Seriously, can we get someone who actually cares about the player base to be in charge of pvp?

Ashran has gone through so many different levels of shit...I've dropped the gladiator sanctum on almost all of my characters now because it takes an hour in queue as well as 1.5-3 hours in Ashran to get enough bones for a day or twos worth of work orders. At least in the battles I've been in there is very little battle. My horde faction runs up and down the middle doing the "battle" while the alliance faction runs around and does the objectives. Very rarely a real fight breaks out and most of the time I'm stuck getting occasional bones from the stray ally that passes through the mid. I went in for 3 hours yesterday, got ~200 bones and only 9 kills toward my quest, which is the human kill one... Would like to actually finish the quest for the title but I doubt that will happen at this rate. Even if I do there is next to know chance of getting any other titles than Manslayer.

Things that would be nice:
    • Short queues
    • More ability to build up to gear (higher conquest from main objective? Chance of glad gear with every success?)
    • Other incentives to actually pvp instead of have pve in a pvp zone (I could go to Nagrand for that)

It would be cool to see an intermediate set of gear in pvp like ilevel640 that allows us to be in between the 600-620 gear and the 660 gear. That way if you are gearing an alt you don't get annihilated by the full glad geared players when you face them. I'm not asking for the ability to kill someone in 660 pvp gear with 640 gear but having a chance to escape would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    No, his responses are completely passive aggressive. That level of dickishness comes across even on twitter. Seriously, can we get someone who actually cares about the player base to be in charge of pvp?

Ashran has gone through so many different levels of shit...I've dropped the gladiator sanctum on almost all of my characters now because it takes an hour in queue as well as 1.5-3 hours in Ashran to get enough bones for a day or twos worth of work orders. At least in the battles I've been in there is very little battle. My horde faction runs up and down the middle doing the "battle" while the alliance faction runs around and does the objectives. Very rarely a real fight breaks out and most of the time I'm stuck getting occasional bones from the stray ally that passes through the mid. I went in for 3 hours yesterday, got ~200 bones and only 9 kills toward my quest, which is the human kill one... Would like to actually finish the quest for the title but I doubt that will happen at this rate. Even if I do there is next to know chance of getting any other titles than Manslayer.

Things that would be nice:
    • Short queues
    • More ability to build up to gear (higher conquest from main objective? Chance of glad gear with every success?)
    • Other incentives to actually pvp instead of have pve in a pvp zone (I could go to Nagrand for that)

It would be cool to see an intermediate set of gear in pvp like ilevel640 that allows us to be in between the 600-620 gear and the 660 gear. That way if you are gearing an alt you don't get annihilated by the full glad geared players when you face them. I'm not asking for the ability to kill someone in 660 pvp gear with 640 gear but having a chance to escape would be nice.
    There are only 15 iLvls between honor and conq gear, not 40. It doesnt feel like a large survivability gap either. No point to a middle set. Ashran events were/are a good source of slow steady conq points to upgrade the honor set. The recent changes to the Q have made it very fast, but the amount of people in each instance of it changed the dynamic. Zergs drag the frame rate into the crapper. Any imbalances get amplified until one side gets wiped. If they tone that back down without killing Q times, Ashran will be fine.

Deleted
    Can't watch the Midwinter Video because of the stupid gema

Quote Originally Posted by Koyo View Post
    Can't watch the Midwinter Video because of the stupid gema
    Try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3db1YyKwCVA instead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidlyon View Post
    I bet you're fun at parties.
    Well seems as all my parties are sexy parties then yes i am.

*Plays Benny Hill Theme*

Another month and another " high end build" with 128GB SSDs. I don't get it at all. Why not just use 32 or 64GB SSDs if you can't afford another $50 fucking dollars for a 256GB?

What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Another month and another " high end build" with 128GB SSDs. I don't get it at all. Why not just use 32 or 64GB SSDs if you can't afford another $50 fucking dollars for a 256GB?

What a joke
    You can get whatever size you want, we just list the smallest reasonably sized one.