670 Balance Druid Looking for Weekend Raiding Guild.

Former end game raider, just switched to my boomkin a few days ago and already taking ranks!

I'm looking for a guild currently progressing mythic Blackrock Foundry in need of a balance druid for their main roster that raids on WEEKENDS.

You can add me at CryHavoc#1436 and ask me what you want to know, and I can fill out any application you want. I gave a log as a taste of what kind of numbers I'm capable of after playing the spec for only two days. This parse, rank 16 in the world for my item level bracket was set with an ilvl 615 blue trinket and no 690 ring.

*EDIT* Nevermind, I'm not allowed to post links until I have made a few posts. Nonetheless it's available upon request!

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking!
    Last edited by CryHavoc123; 2015-03-09 at 05:27 PM.

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server is now accepting applications/recruiting DPS. This is a full time core position on our N Core which is a Normal/ Heroic raiding core. We value consistency and ability to come prepared to every raid. Our current progress is 8/10 N and moving quickly, we expect to be in heroics shortly.

Thanks,
    Ndel

Contacts:
    Ndel - Raid Leader of N Core (Ndel#1651)

website is missunderstoodguild . com

Quote Originally Posted by ndel View Post
    <Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server is now accepting applications/recruiting DPS. This is a full time core position on our N Core which is a Normal/ Heroic raiding core. We value consistency and ability to come prepared to every raid. Our current progress is 8/10 N and moving quickly, we expect to be in heroics shortly.

Thanks,
    Ndel

Contacts:
    Ndel - Raid Leader of N Core (Ndel#1651)

website is missunderstoodguild . com
    Sorry. I've already cleared 9/10 Heroic and have been trying to down Blackhand in pugs. I'm looking for something a little more mythic progressed.