Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    4p: critical strikes and critical multistrikes of VT and Mspike reduce the cooldown of shadowfiend by 10 seconds and the cooldown of mindbender by 3 seconds. (we had this bonus before with critical flay ticks iirc.)
    2 and a half years later, and I'm still slightly mad that they removed this.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2015-03-12 at 08:33 AM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Holy 2p: Replace Divine Hymn with Tranquility
    Holy 4p: Replace Holy Word: Sanctuary with Wild Mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by wichtounet View Post
    This. So much this.

Holy 2P - Prayer of Healing will target any 5 lowest health player, not just in your party.
    Holy 4P - Each stack of serenity will cause PoH to heal an additional player.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had to sleep on this, I really like a lot of the ideas you all mentioned for Shadow - and I'd love to see the Flay crits = reduced Shadowfiend effect return, but I wanted to contribute something different:

Shadow 2p: Your Mind Blast and Devouring Plague now have a 0.5 second Global Cooldown.
    Shadow 4p: Your Devouring Plague deals 300% initial damage, but no longer has a damage over time effect.

It feels clunky when you DP or Blast and you want to get to Insanity'ing, but those pesky DP/Blast GCDs feel like an eternity, so 2p solves this - it's not a huge DPS increase, but it would certainly feel nice, and sometimes that's all I want out of a set bonus.

The 4p means that there would be no more DoTweaving for CoP, which I think was unintentional to begin with - instead we would DP when available and/or Insanity, then return to Spike/Blast - it would also make Mindbender and SoD more viable for CoP, since we don't have that long Flay time during DoTweaving cycle.

For AS and VEnt, it means we throw out massive DPs whenever they are available, more PvE burst damage - and maybe the hardest hitting spell in the game, for one tier and only in PvE (so doesn't affect PvP and hopefully the pures can give us one tier of having 'the big nuke' without crying themselves to death). So we get to see big crits
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-03-12 at 11:20 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    The 4p means that there would be no more DoTweaving for CoP, which I think was unintentional to begin with - instead we would DP when available and/or Insanity, then return to Spike/Blast - it would also make Mindbender and SoD more viable for CoP, since we don't have that long Flay time during DoTweaving cycle.
    You would still dotweave there. I still think SW:P and Vamp Touch combined with insanity are superior to MS spam.

Here are my ideas.

Disc:
    2P: Each cast of Power Word: Shield reduces the cooldown of Penance by 1 second.
    4P: Each cast of Penance grants you a stack of Radiance, increasing the critical strike chance of Prayer of Healing by 10% for 15 seconds.

Holy:
    2P: Your renew can now stack twice on the target.
    4P: Prayer of Healing now refreshes the duration of renew.

Shadow:
    2P: Mind Flay now grants you the buff of the Arokora, granting you 1% haste for each tick of Mind Flay for 15 seconds (Max 15 Stacks).
    4P: Devouring Plague converts the buff of the Arokora a damage buff for each stack you have.

Holy

2p -- While spirit of redemption is active, your Guardian Spirit has no cooldown.
    4p -- First time after spirit of redemption expires you come back to life.

Holy

2pc:
    When applying Renew on a player affected by your Lightwell HoT, your Renew also heals the target for an amount equal to the healing from the original Renew effects over 2 sec.
    4pc:
    Overheals from your Holy Word: Sanctuary accumulate and increases the amount of players healed by your next Circle of Healing by up to 6 players (based on your overhealing)
    When critically healing a player affected by your Holy Word: Serenity with your Heals and Flash Heals, you gain Holy Word: Plsgiefcascadeserenityback (stacking up to 3 times), which makes your critical renew ticks cleave and heal injured all allies within 15 yards (caps at 5 and DRs) by (100/200/300%) of the critical heal.
    Last edited by Overdispersion; 2015-03-13 at 11:05 AM.

Shadow
    2p: All your spells become Hymns
    4p: Turns you into a bard and you rock out music combos asyou launch music notes to generate DPS. Use space bar for whammy

Shadow 2p: Mind blast has a 30% chance to get 2 shadow orbs
    4p: Shadow word: death is also usable against targets above 90% health (some really sweet start of combat burst finally)

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    4p: Shadow word: death is also usable against targets above 90% health (some really sweet start of combat burst finally)
    The padding potential is real.
    "Don't dps the add before I get double SWD please and also let me get double SWD before it dies sub 20%"

Deleted

That is such a good idea.

Shadow 2p: Clarity of Power: Increases Surge of Darkness chance to proc by 15%. Void Entropy deals one jillion damage per orb used, generates 1 shadow orb every 6 seconds and looks like this. Auspicious Spirits increases SW:P and VT damage by 15%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Shadow
    4p: Turns you into a bard and you rock out music combos asyou launch music notes to generate DPS. Use space bar for whammy
    Shadow bard confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Shadow
    Anyways, heres wonderwall.

Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    I would kill for this 4p. 2p wouldn't work well with AS. Maybe a different effect for each lvl 100 talent?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wichtounet View Post
    Hillarous. I'd consider rerolling to druid if I were you

Mage 2p: Allows you to fly in Draenor.

Mage 4p: Gives you [Have Group Will Travel].

I put some real thought into ideas to give Disc some interesting playstyles. I'd like to know what people think.

• Reduce Cooldown on Pain Suppression and Power Word: Barrier by 1 Minute.
    • Hostile Entities cannot pass through Power Word: Barrier. Pain Suppression causes the first strike taken to knock back the attacker 30 yards, and slows their movement by 50% for 10 seconds.

• Increase the Critical Strike chance of Holy Nova by 100%
    • Power Word: Shield grants one stack of [insert buff name]. Each stack of [buff] increase the range of Holy Nova by 10 yards and the healing done by 10%. Stacks up to 10 times.

• Prayer of Healing reduces the cooldown of Arch Angel by one second.
    • Enhanced Archangel causes the next two Prayer of Healing spells to be Critical Strikes.

• Atonement heals from Penance now cause the same healing as Penance cast on a friendly target.
    • Penance is now instant cast.

• Increases the damage of Holy Fire/Solace, Smite, and Penance, by 100%.
    • Damage dealt by Holy Fire/Solace and Penance causes your next Smite to be instant cast and cost no mana. Smite reduces the cooldown of Holy Fire/Solace and Penance by 1 second.

• Clarity of Will and Saving Grace cost no mana. Words of Mending restores 1% mana upon activation.
    • Clarity of Will also heals the target over 10 seconds for 25% of the shield amount. Saving Grace can be cast once every 15 seconds with no penalty. Prayer of Mending spells caused by Words of Mending will automatically heal their current target and bounce to their next target after 3 seconds (will not activate if current target is at full health).

• Increases the cast speed of Heal by 100%.
    • Heal reduces (removes?) Weakened Soul duration from the target.

• Halo, Cascade, and Divine Star are now instant cast.
    • 10 seconds after casting Halo, the energy will return back to the casting priest, healing for [same amounts as Halo], decreasing as it reaches the priest (meaning more healing the farther from the priest you are). Cascade now bounces a fourth time, healing [however many players and for however much amount to be consisting wit the current scaling of the spell]. Divine Star fires a second star in the opposite direction of original star (it does the same thing healing and damage as the original one).

I know that's a lot, but what do people think?

Deleted
    Shadow 2pc:now your shadowfiend its permament pet

shadow 4pc:your S.A from A.S refresh the duration of shadow wordain or lvl 90 talenst spread shadow word: pain-vampiric touch in every target it hits

Quote Originally Posted by des1234 View Post
    Mage 2p: Allows you to fly in Draenor.

Mage 4p: Gives you [Have Group Will Travel].

Man, i miss summoning 40 man raids to GM Island