683 Feral 4/7M 9/10H LF Mythic Raid Guild

Hey all!

I feel like my guild is slowly dying/hemorrhaging members left and right. Because of this, I feel the need to start looking for possible new homes.

To start here is a link to my armory: EDIT Won't let me post links sooooo. Go to warcraftlogs and search for Imbalance on Eldre'Thalas. I might not be in the MOST recent logs but will be in almost all of them from 2/24 and earlier.

If you don't wanna look them up yourself the please just add my btag at the bottom and I'll be happy to link them to you!

So now a little bit about me:

I like to main feral in raids for the most part but am very willing to finish gearing my Balance/Resto specs and even more importantly learn to play them as well as i play my main spec. As reference for you here is my last pull on Gruul before having to take a break from the game for a raid week.
    Here is a link to a much less patchwerk fight Hanz and Franz.

I have a flexible schedule and am open from raiding anywhere from 2-5 days a week at a max of 20 hrs/week preferably but certainly open to extra hours for progression.

I am very much here for progression. To me, for there to be progression you cannot play selfishly in regards to who comes to boss kills/who gets which pieces of loot. I won't cry for being sat on a fight I'm not strong on and I would never bitch about not getting a piece of loot. I might ask an officer their reasoning on giving a piece of loot to whom they did, but not publicly and strictly out of curiosity not envy or resentment.

TL; DR I am (imo) a strong and SMART feral dps that is willing to learn/finish gearing resto and/or balance to raid mythic between 2-5 days/wk ~20hrs/wk

Please feel free to reply or just add my btag Drehirn#1479 and send a tell with any questions you might have for me!

Thanks everyone,
    Drehirn (Dre/Dray)

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

hi! we raid nine hours a night, t/w/th 6-9pst. we're currently 6/7m 10/10h and just starting mythic

we're a pretty semi-hardcore guild that likes to push hard with the time we have, but we like to have fun also

i've added you but hit me at hyung#1753 to chat some more

I'm certainly interested -- sent you a btag invite.
    Based upon what you wrote and how you wrote it... it just seems like you might fit in well.

The TL;DR:
    9/10 Heroic
    Guild is almost 10 yrs old
    Raids are Fri/Sat night

The Spam:
    If these 2 conditions sound appealing, then you should contact us:

1. The guild is 9 years old, most members have been with the guild for at least 5 years (plus half of the original charter signers)… our members are older than the typical WoW player and we enjoy hanging out, being crass, making fun of one another on Mumble and playing other games such as LoL together.

2. We’re looking for people that meet condition 1… AND want to progressively raid in WoW. We raid Friday 7:30pm eastern and Saturday 6:30pm eastern. Many years back we were fairly hardcore with our raid schedule… but that’s long behind us now. We focus up and bring our A-game for raids… having a good time with one another includes downing internet dragonz.

Additional information:
    Loot: MS > OS... but we often pass loot to one another to ensure the team is well-rounded.
    Voice: Mumble
    Raid Team Size: Around 23 people on the raid roster at the moment. Because we raid both Friday and Saturday night, we're a little more prone to irl interference.

We’re laid back… mature, sure… but we like to joke around and have a good time. You’ve gotta have a pretty thick skin to hang out with us and we want to find other people/gamers that are looking for a new place to call home and settle in. Our guild is not a revolving door. We aren’t interested in the folks that just join the guild to raid and then log off until the next raid or people that are in ultra-progressed guilds that just want something on the side for their alts.

You can find us on Warcraftlogs by searching for Vanquish (Firetree).

If you have questions, please contact me in-game or via bnet:
    Weezi#1589

Cheers... and good luck.

Hello fellow kitty! I've added your btag. Having a decent OS as you said would be great. Right now we have a feral that goes boomkin on Mythic Beast lord for AOE. Anywho, I'll add my guild spam below so you can learn a bit about us. Thanks for your time and I look forward to chatting with you

Gentlemen and Scholars is recruiting!

Server: Proudmoore, High pop PvE
    Faction: Alliance

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday
    8:00 pm - 11:00 pm ST (PST)
    Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Mondays (rare and only during heavy progression)
    8:00 - 11:00pm ST (PST)
    Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Which is:
    8-11 PST
    9-12 MST
    10-1 CST
    11-2 EST

About Us

<Gentlemen and Scholars> was formed by veteran World of Warcraft raiders with experience in progression raiding spanning vanilla Molten Core through SoO. We hold high standards for our raiders in terms of communication, throughput, raid awareness, creative thinking, mechanical proficiency, and reliability.

Why We are Different

We believe that the key to a successful raid environment is to keep things professional, positive, focused and criticism should be constructive. We are all adults, many of us with careers and kids and we play the game to have fun. We want people to look forward to raid night! We do not tolerate drama of any kind. In vent, chat or whispers there is no yelling or belittling comments. We strive to work together as a team and learn from one another. We know that everyone makes mistakes, but we expect that raiders own up to them and correct them.

Raiding Philosophy

We believe in raiding smart by prepping in advance, analyzing logs, and communicating effectively to get the most out of our raid week. Our required raid time is only ~9 hours a week so planning ahead is key to our success. During progression our raid atmosphere is very focused, but we know how to have fun, relax, and poke fun of each other. Raiders earn their spots through merit, not seniority.

The Guild

Our guild is comprised mostly of folks on the raid team with some casual friends and family members. If you have friends or loved ones that want to join with you, they are welcome to as a casual. On off nights we organize fun raids such as going back to complete old raiding achievements and alt raids, in which all guild members are welcome to attend. This is a time to relax, have fun and get to know each other better!

Our raiding accomplishments as a guild on Proudmoore thus far:
    - MoP progression: Heroic(the old school Heroic) SoO 14/14 pre 6.0. Total completion time since formation of raid team was 3 months.
    Current WoD progression:
    Highmaul 5/7 Mythic progression despite raiding a total of 9 hours in a typical week.
    - 10/10 Heroic BRF. Very close to getting Mythic Beast Lord.
    - US 98th H Operator Thogar, Realm 2nd

Recruitment Demand:
    While we will consider most classes and specs, you can also check our website for our specific needs.

Recruitment Requirements
    • 670+ item level with mostly ideal stats for your class.
    • 7/7 Heroic HM minimum
    • Must be reliable.
    • Must maintain high throughput.
    • Must be mechanically and raid aware.
    • Have your gear enchanted and gemmed with the best available.

Current needs:
    Tank – Prefer Bear, DK, Pally, or Brewmaster. Bonus points for having a dps offspec
    Warlock
    Enhance Shaman
    Ele Shaman
    Boomkin
    Exceptional healer preferably with a dps offspec
    All other exceptional candidates will still be considered

How To Apply:
    Please apply on our website: http://gentlemenandscholars.enjin.com/
    My twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/thunderkatsr4fite/
    If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact myself Thunderkats Giselle#1498. I will contact you as soon as possible regarding recruitment.

Hey Dre, <Fate> is definitely very interested (3/7M and 10/10H on 8 hours and two nights a week.)

You added me on bnet, but I haven't been able to catch you when you're around. I'll be around most of night to chat, even just to see if we'd be a good enough fit to move forward!

Hi, I'm a recruiter at Months Behind. I sent you an friend request in game. Hope to talk to you soon. angelbaby1 was the battletag. we are 6/7 Mythic Highmaul and 1/10 Mythic BRF and 10/10 Heroic BRF. I looked at your logs and have some questions (I play feral as my main spec)

here is our wowprogress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/.../Months+Behind

Hey drehirn!! We have a spot wide open for a feral druid. Check us out at www . didacticguild .com. We are 5/7M HM, 9/10H BRF, 1/10M BRF. Would love to have you with us. Raid times are 7:30-10:30 CST T/W/TH

Hey there!! I've recently lost my one and only feral Kitty and Im looking to add a replacement for it STAT. I'm currently looking into a DK,Ret, DK or Kitty to complete our melee roster and continue pushing Mythic. All these positions are core,as we do not recruit for the bench. If you feel like we may be a good fit for you, I'll leave our mandatory guild spam below so you can check us out for yourself.

<Divide> of Zul'Jin is currently recruiting high quality players to help push progression in this new raid tier!

We are currently 6/7 Mythic HM and 2/10 Mythic BRF.

CURRENT CLASS NEEDS:
    Specifically we are looking to add:

1 Resto Druid or Holy Paladin
    1 physical damage melee (Paladin, Death Knight,Feral Druid)
    1 Warlock
    1 Protection paladin
    1 Blood DK

Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12PM EST).

- In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill.
    - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff.
    - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary.
    - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s).

We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics.

We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app.

If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website:

www,divideguild.net

Officers Btag

Klevra (Klevra#1912)
    Rumzlug (that0neguy#1389)
    Nikolbolas (Nicolbolas#1300)

Early morning bump

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe just one last bump?

Hey Dre! After reading your post I think you would be a great fit for us. l'll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul'Jin [H] is looking to recruit an exceptional Feral DPS for an immediate spot on our progression raid team.

We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 8/10H (10/10N) in Blackrock Foundry and 2/7M (7/7H) in Highmaul.

We raid 3 days a week:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We are a day one guild and have been raiding for 10 years now (formed at release). Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions feel free to contact me via BattleTag at Xana#1662).

Learn more at www .dotd. org if you're interested!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Infamous is looking to recruit some dps to further our progression team! Come join us as we make our way through Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry!

Needs
    Tank (Preferred: Pally, DK, Monk) Core spots available.
    DPS (Preferred: F-Druid, Warlock, Rogue) Core spots available.
    Healer (Preferred: MW Monk)
    All exceptional applicants considered
    We try to run over 20 members for Non-Mythic content. Mythic Core will be top 20 performing raiders.
    Summary
    Progression: 7/7N | 7/7H | 1/7M
    Progression: 10/10N | 9/10H
    Guild Site: www.infamous-guild.info
    Loot: Loot Council
    Raid Times: Monday and Wednseday 9pm-1am(PST)
    What we offer
    Fair progression oriented loot council
    Serious two day a week progression guild
    Dedicated and serious raiders who want to progress as a team
    Serious but lighthearted and raid environment with a sense of humor.
    What we looking for
    A player who is ready to raid with enchants/flasks/food and knowledge of upcoming fights.
    A player who is able to analyze logs to help improve themselves and the guild.
    A player who recovers and learns quickly from their mistakes.
    A player who can take constructive criticism .
    Contacts
    Tengen#1626
    Niblaine#1245
    Angryducklin#1669
    Vandare#1470

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We have two 20man raiding teams, the AMAM and AMPM 20man Raiding Teams. Current progressions is 3/7M HM & 9/10H BRF!

amwow.net

The AMAM Morning raid team:
    Raid Schedule: 11 Hour Raid Week!
    Friday:9am to 1pm EST
    Saturday: 9am to 12pm EST
    Monday: 9am to 1pm EST

If the times work and your interested please feel free to message me anytime! Bnet - Raven#13847

We do cover transfer costs pending app/interview!

Hi Drehirn!

Not sure if you are still looking since it's been a few days since you made your post, but I did send you a btag request (Keyona#1221). <Valhalla> on Zul'jin (4/7M, 9/10H) is in need of a feral druid to round out our roster to start Mythic. Raids are Tues Wed Thurs from 10pm-1am EST, so if that works with your availability, please check out our website at valhallaguild.org - Thanks!

~Key

100 Orc Warlock
    Business Class

I think you could be an excellent fit for <Business Class>. A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our Progression

2 DAYS/WEEK

Highmaul
    7/7H
    6/7M

BRF
    10/10H
    5/10M

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule and meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and BlizzCon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players who have a passion for raiding and a great community, apply to Business Class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest.

Our Expectations

Our experience has forged a history of achieving consistent top 3% US rankings on significantly reduced schedules compared to our competitors. We require all members to be self-starters.

1) Be viable and skilled in the different specs of your class. While you may have a primary role (healers, dps, tank), there may come times when we need more flexibility to progress on a specific boss.

2) Be prepared for raids. Always be well stocked on flasks, food, and potions. Review boss fights beforehand and have a general understanding of fight mechanics before our first pull.

3) Maintain a healthy garrison. If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to play WoW outside of raids, those few minutes a day will really help you stay on top of crafting materials and epic caches.

4) Max character optimization. Always be equipped with the best enchants and gems for your gear and spec.

5) Combat log assessment. Be proactive in performing post-raid self-assessments via parse digging on Warcaft logs.

Logistics

Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Guild Manager) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator. Pokeadot#1630

Krieg (27, Performance Director) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer. Krieg#1840

Corexar (25, Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant. Corexar#1655

Visit http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more!
    Or Add Brotherdark#1871 with any questions.

Dunk Squad is a 20-man, mythic guild, 3/10 M, looking to further progress ourselves on a world-class level. We are, currently, recruiting players who have similar mind sets and want to push content competitively.

Our raid days our:
    Tuesdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time
    Wednesdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time
    Thursdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time

Loot Distribution: Dunk Squad uses a loot council style loot distribution system. We tend to focus our gearing towards players who will make the most use out of the piece, for example, a big upgrade or an exceptional player. We also tend to gear Damage > Healers > Tanks due to our exceptional damage roster who we feel will make better use out of the items to progress faster.

Raid Atmosphere: We tend to keep a light hearted atmosphere even during difficult and frustrating times in progression. We have a close, tight-nit group of friends who play this game for the opportunity to play with people of same skill/mindset. This allows the raid leader to be more strict and vocal on players who are making mistakes.

What we expect from you: Through our building progress of this guild we have been fielding some of the best players mal'ganis has to offer. We constantly have players parsing between 95-99 percentiles of their classes. We expect you to have the mindset to want to compete with these players, the want and drive to improve and thick enough skin to be able to handle strict criticism.

What you will get from us: You will get a solid group of like minded players with one goal is to improve enough as a whole to the point where we can compete with the best on our server. You will evolve as a player and a human being, forming strong friendships and relationships with players of your class where you can learn from one another. We have taken bad players and turned them to great 95% parsing players.

Drama: We do not tolerate any kind of drama here, we are a close group of friends so any un-necessary drama will turn the guild against you. We also do not tolerate any kind of guild under-mining and any attempts to backseat raid leading, you will find yourself guildless if you attempt this.

Skype calls: We have multiple Skype calls during raid to let people have the opportunity to socialize during attempts without cluttering mumble. We have 4-6 Skype calls nightly which we have had 0 problems with ever since I started this guild, so if you find yourself a home here you wont have to look far to find friends in and outside of raids.

Other games: Our guild outside of raid ranges greatly throughout games. Diablo, CS-GO, League of Legends, Dota 2, StarCraft, hearthstone, Heros of the storm. We also range from casual play to the highest level play in each game category.

Thank you for your time and considering our guild.

WoWprog: wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dunk+Squad

Contacts:

Fclol#1367 (Guild Master/Raid Leader)
    Soulus#1789 (Senior Recruitment Officer)
    JLXSkorgen#1736 (Recruitment Officer)

[H] <a little too Raph> 7/7M 8/10M 3day LFM
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ittle+too+Raph
    Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday, 7:00 - 11:00PM Central Time

Interested in picking up a feral/boomkin

To apply:
    http://alittletooraph.shivtr.com/ or Dom#1802