Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    How fucked i am for my sexual degeneracy?
    God's probably a lolicon anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I claim no such thing. Were debating the hypothetical God of the bible. I have no belief or disbelief in God.
    Alright fine, any religious person would claim that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post

You might wanna check this out
    These people apparently never heard of poststructuralism.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    What if knowing what you will do has absolutely no bearing on your free will to do it. You claim your choices are Gods (hypothetically). Millions, no billions of people have made the choice to follow him all starting with your same blank slate. Why should he look at you and and understand why you could not do what he asked? (hypothetically)
    Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.
    Whatever I ended up doing it was his will and he knew the outcome before he ever created me, so if I go to hell it means he created me knowing that he'd send me to hell. That's not the act of a good god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Where are the mods? Or are anti-religion threads like this allowed? I guess it's only atheists that are allowed to shove their opinions down our throats

Personally I blame bad parenting underfunded schools, vampire movies discover channel and YouTube people have lost their minds.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Not trying to turn this into a religious thread. I'm using math to try to describe why I would not want to live any eternity, heaven or hell. Because of how vast eternity is, I'd rather have death.
    Well, yeah, I guess if what you're saying is "I'd ask him to just end it" then that's a legit response.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Whatever I ended up doing it was his will and he knew the outcome before he ever created me, so if I go to hell it means he created me knowing that he'd send me to hell. That's not the act of a good god.
    Dont forget all the earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes and diseases he hits people with every day. Such a good guy.

Cute way of not answering me at all and then claiming I believe things I dont. Care to join us in this discussion or would you prefer to continue hovering outside of it occasionally jumping in to spew verbal non sequiturs then retreat.
    Whatever makes you happy bud.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

Religious discussion isn't an allowed topic in this forum.