Cache downgraded?

Looked through my "missions of interest" tab and noticed my Heroic BRF missions has become normal mode?
    Addon bugged or have i missed something crucial here?
    (Had a heroic cache on release day of 6.1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Looked through my "missions of interest" tab and noticed my Heroic BRF missions has become normal mode?
    Addon bugged or have i missed something crucial here?
    (Had a heroic cache on release day of 6.1)
    Afaik it always says normal in that tab. It will still be heroic next time you get the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer View Post
    Afaik it always says normal in that tab. It will still be heroic next time you get the mission.
    but my previous aka first mission WAS heroic, and it said heroic a few days ago aswell.

but my previous aka first mission WAS heroic, and it said heroic a few days ago aswell.
    the "missions of interest" tab was displaying normal regardless of what you had. But the addon was updated to reflect your current box. check curse and see. Mine shows mythic now

both garrison mission manager(v28) and master plan(0.32) is up to date..

Still dont add up that it was showing heroic not more than 3 days ago.

Deleted
    My master plan missions of interest was BRF Mythic when 6.1 hit and now set to Normal cache's I can't explain why it's showing like that but hey ho.

Deleted
    not sure how that can happen. never heard of such a thing before

there has been a tooltip issue with the addon itself, i'm assuming that's why people are seeing different boxes. I wouldn't expect it to downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    there has been a tooltip issue with the addon itself, i'm assuming that's why people are seeing different boxes. I wouldn't expect it to downgrade.
    ah oki. guess i can settle down then haha. i'd be so pissed if they actually wants you to kill X amouont per week in brf

the addon isn't 100% accurate.

on my main on day 1 of 6.1 it showed mythic and i got mythic, on my alt it showed normal and i got heroic.

ah oki. guess i can settle down then haha. i'd be so pissed if they actually wants you to kill X amouont per week in brf
    All the data in the "Missions of Interest" tab comes from the addons, not really directly from Blizzard, so expect it to have some quirks.